DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Pink Loincloth Tavern

I was in the Cavalry when I witnessed the horror that is the creation of Bandy.

That said, I still love Bandy, even though I'm an Archer, and even though Bandy is outright disgusting when you ponder its ingredients, just like cottage cheese tastes great, but is disgusting to think about what it really is made out of.

nope no socks in banbun. its a mix of Bundaberg Rum (a real drink) and Bandy. I add some ingredients to change the color and add some effects.

You're not here to kidnap me back to the tower are you?

Huh. Using a QLD beer, so you know that we're superior in at least that respect Dice.

And by we, this is QLDers not Infantry, I know you get confused as to who is the best between the two! :p

Well this is a great Tavern. *hick* Lots of alcohol and nice people. 

nope no socks in banbun. its a mix of Bundaberg Rum (a real drink) and Bandy. I add some ingredients to change the color and add some effects.

He, he. You know you would like it. *hick*

So what is this brew you have told me about. 

Hi Tina, I'd check that Dice is still wearing both his socks...  Horn recently told us the now not-so-secret secret ingredient in the Cavs drinks...

horn told you wrong... socks is the secret ingrediant to the INFANTRY drink.. not bandy :rolleyes: he's just stirring up rumors now that he's gone and left the cavalry :tongue:

Huh. Using a QLD beer, so you know that we're superior in at least that respect Dice.

And by we, this is QLDers not Infantry, I know you get confused as to who is the best between the two! :p

yeah so superior you dont even realize that the most famous drink coming out of QLD  and the one i mentioned is RUM not beer    sahakes head   bloody qlders

I talked to Jea on the staff board and realised that I have never visited the Band except for the Eurovision Song Contest threads. So hi everyone! I have heard that you can get some good drinks in here, is that right?

Eurovision....so funny with some good songs

you can't my MG brew....not yet at least :wink: Speaking of which, where did I put that stuff - I thought it was around here somewhere for when I stop by....unless Dice stole it all again...

I can help you look for it!

*goes behind the bar counter and sees two big kags in a corner* 

MG brew... she told me I couldn´t have it. Way to treat strangers.  :darkone:

*looks around, starts preparing two weaves*

*opens a gateway and lifts up the kegs with air and let them fly to the other side*

*with one foot in the BT she spots something that was hidden behind the kags*

Jea´s mixed tape? Lets take that as well. 

Nice meeting you all. Muwahahaha....

*steps through the gateway and let it vanish* 

:ohmy:   Did what I just see happen really happen?  Did she just channel and steal 2, not 1, but two kegs of MG Brew?  Although, knowing our MG, one of those barrels was sangria!  And, worst of all...Jea's mixed tape!!!

BOSS LADY!!!  WE NEED YOU!!!

Edited by BridMorgan