DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Enter At Your Own Risk

Adella

ummmmmmmmm somethings wrong with my chat i didnt write that i swear

So, has somebody edited that to make him sound like an idiot? Please?

He didn't even buy me dinner first....

I bought you dinner and it got me NOTHING!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe next time around we should make it so you have to leave the "edited by" line so we can know who to track down and strangle after they defame my character. I would like to give out points for people who catch those who malign me in this thread so I can lock them in my cellar and make them eat my toe nail clippings.

After spending Friday at a Funeral and Saturday/Sunday at a Gaming/scifi convention, I'm ready to run around naked in the streets yelling "I am Black Ajah, Bow before my mighty power and Quiver in Fear!"

But, it's cold outside [for texas] and my hubby would have me committed.

so instead, I shall chant the chant of a new sport designed for a LARP i participated in recently

ROCKBALL! ROCKBALL! ROCKBALL! ROCKBALL! ROCKBALL! ROCKBALL!

• 4 weeks later...

I just have to tell you all that I've had this insane obsession with the staff here at SG for some time. I even let my armpit hair grow out and braided it with beads in an elaborate demonstration of my affection.

Cause that's not obvious as to who edited it :rolleyes:

Awwww Aust... you know I've been obsessed with you since we first met. I even pushed Red down a flight of stairs because I was jealous of that great big hussy, trying to move in on my territory. I'll cut that girl if she comes near you! Cut her up real good!!

So sweetums, call me! :D

I've entered and I'm here to tell you all about my collection of used chewing gum. You see when I see hardened wads of gum on the sidewalk or under tables, I pry them off and store them in little zip-lock bags. Once I scraped some gum off a lady's shoe, but it actually turned out that she had been walking in a dog park... tootsie rolls aren't technically gum anyways. That's an entirely different collection. Some of them still have a little bit of flavor in them, if you lick them hard enough. Would you like to taste? Would you like to take a little lick?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived