DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia Addicts Anonymous

Adella

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got to say the most epic mafia game was when Demi was the healer and on day 1 was like "*looks in mirror* hmmm....I don't know buddy, you look like scum to me!" and we all bandwagoned him and lynched him day one....He was our night protector...

Yay the support group is back!

Hi my name is dapiano and im addicted to mafia. This isnt the greatest because i never get enough time to play and in not the best player so I usually end up lynched. In all my games I dont think ive been NKed....

Wow I cant think of any times ive been NKed

Is it really sad this thread got me wanting to play a mafia game??

Are there any sign ups right now?

I will play just one since there are a bunch of people who don't know me and I don't know them so it mixes it up a little ^^

*glomp* Maybe you're not as bad as you think! ^.^ The only one I know of in signups is T&M's over in the games section, other than that? nada. Though there's soon to be signups in Aiel SG but I don't know who by.

Yay the support group is back!

Hi my name is dapiano and im addicted to mafia. This isnt the greatest because i never get enough time to play and in not the best player so I usually end up lynched. In all my games I dont think ive been NKed....

Wow I cant think of any times ive been NKed

I can fix that for ya if I'm ever mafia in a game where you are town :rolleyes: Although, now that I have said that, I prolly wont cause too many of these people would accuse me for it. I WAS FRAMED!!!!! :unsure:

Hello. My name is Led, Zep, LZM, Sexy Dinosaur, or what have you. I used to be addicted to mafia, but then i discovered crack/cocaine, and its all been uphill from there. But mafia, is still awesome. Dont get to play much but when i can i do. And your right, the game sux to play when your vanilla. just sucks.

anywho, time to go find a beer.

I'm going to post signups for a fast game in OG as soon as I get the okay. Maybe that will make you feel better, Red.

*feels as though she should be stopping the support of their addictions, but is however drawn to the OG board instead...*

Archived