DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Krakalakachkn

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I think it IS going to cost like $5

My problem with it is that it would be 9999999999999999% more enjoyable to someone who just started the game for the first time

I already have all my stuff in my house in Solitude and it took me hours and hours to decorate it just the way I like it with the way Skyrim works (horrendous item manipulation controls)

I would have enjoyed grabbing stuff for crafting while I was on quests and such

But now I'm done with the game and this is NOT something that's going to drag me back into it

It's a sweet deal for any latecomes that buy the "GOTY" version with all the DLC included 5 years down the road but for the rest of us it's pretty pointless

I'd rather spend my $5 at Subway

Subway sounds bomb right now..

What do you usually get?

I'm pretty boring and get the same thing every time

footlong turkey sandwich on italian herb and cheese bread with american cheese, lettuce, olives, mustard, mayo, pickles and that's it

Subway sounds bomb right now..

What do you usually get?

I'm pretty boring and get the same thing every time

footlong turkey sandwich on italian herb and cheese bread with american cheese, lettuce, olives, mustard, mayo, pickles and that's it

Dude we get the exact same sandwich minus the olives and plus tomato . Same bread too lmao. People always give me shit for my "Plain Janes".

Nah, we don't have one of those. The main three here are Quizno's, Togos and of course subway. There's a less popular place called Blimpies that no one seems to go to but I think it's pretty good. Then of course Raleys and safeway and all those places have sandwiches they'll make for you. But they usually aren't great. And for some reason the people making them always seem...Less than appealing.

I never cooked, blacksmithed or crafted anything. Disenchanting is the most I've done and that was just for the enchanting exp. I had plenty of gold and found plenty of potions to never have the need to make my own. And of course no armor you make is going to be better then the legendary shit you find out in the world.

• Community Administrator

I never cooked, blacksmithed or crafted anything. Disenchanting is the most I've done and that was just for the enchanting exp. I had plenty of gold and found plenty of potions to never have the need to make my own. And of course no armor you make is going to be better then the legendary shit you find out in the world.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Thats funny.

Well, I went magic user so when I say Armor, I mean like the archmages robes and the masks that give points to destruction, reduce mana costs etc.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Thats funny.

Why is it funny? Did you make armor that was better than stuff you find out in the world? Like I said, I went magic user so I didn't wear plate or anything like that.

• Community Administrator

Well, I went magic user so when I say Armor, I mean like the archmages robes and the masks that give points to destruction, reduce mana costs etc.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Thats funny.

Why is it funny? Did you make armor that was better than stuff you find out in the world? Like I said, I went magic user so I didn't wear plate or anything like that.

Yea you can make armor better through crafting & enchanting.

For instance, youse between your potions and your enchanting skill, a nice little gimmick left in the game..

Basically with alchemy, you create a potion of Echanting.

You then use it, and then, enchant a piece of armor with Alchemy.

Then you use alchemy, to create another potion of enchanting. (This one will now be more poweful then the last)

You'd repeat this process ad-infinitum

By the end of the process what you end with, is the ability to enchant an items with alchemy/Blacksmithing/Enchanting that increases your skill by like 150%.

This basically allows you to also create potions doing the same thing.

With 3 or 4 pieces of armor that you can dub as your' blacksmithing set or your 'alcehemy set', ect. you can effectively tune your blacksmithing/enchanting/alchemy past 100 and into the 500 + range. Which allows you to create god-weapons and god-armors.

talking armors with a crap ton of armor, weapons that can 1 shot dragons. And your enchanting skill allowing you to enchant weapons to the maximum of there capacity. Bring them upto and beyond the unique armor/weapons enchants. (and those, unfortunately are level scaled. So if you get htem at level 10 they are useless at lvl 50, and of course, they are capped at a certain pointt.)

Ahhh I see. I guess it never presented enough of a challenge to me to have to get into it that much. I got destruction magic up all the way and mastered with the special (Useless) mastery spell, with basically infinite mana, or whatever their term is for it and never really had trouble against anything ever again. Summon a dremora lord while I'm at it and basically nothing touches me lol.

Archived