DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi, new person here

SecretlyNinja

Hey everyone. I'm new... Summer shoved me here. Uhh, how's everyone doing?

My names is Kailee. I've been a WoT fan for about 3 years, and I haven't read ToM yet.

Let's see... I love music, fantasy, and manga... and... yeah that's me I guess.

P.S. I put my name into the application to see the sub-boards, but I can't yet, haha. I guess that'll happen soon, but I couldn't wait to get started.

Oh thanks Summer! What am I supposed to do now if I canna be myself?

Hello there ninja :ph34r: It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Millon, a Manshima of the Me'Arearth discipline and house Head/Uncle to Damodred. Stop by and say what up sometime to either if you get chance.

Welcome Ninja to the White Tower. I'm Cairos Sedai and I'm a Gray Brother. Hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

*gives Ninja a plate of cupcakes and brownies*

:smile:

Mil waiting? I remember when I started back in October, and he bugged me and still does.

Anyway, Welcome to the WT Ninja! I am an Algai of house mosivani. We at the Green Dragons welcome everyone, so when you have time stop on by :biggrin:

*kicks the boy with too many consonants in his name in the shin and smiles sweetly*

Welcome to the forums, dear! I sent in your requests just a few minutes ago, so you should have your access soon! :D

Oh, and take an old lady's advice... don't believe a word this one says. *eyes Fnorrll* Seriously. You'll thank me later. ;)

Whaaaa......Lessa....I..I...BUG you? But, but, you haz a pocket. I thought we were cool. But, I bug you? :sad:

That's it. I'm movin you out. You no longer have the warm and fuzzy pocket and I cut you off from your supply of juice boxes. Lets see how you like that.

Archived