DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*hugs*

Jaydena

Dear DM Friends,

I have officially stepped down from the last staff position I hold. I will be stepping down and out from DM. I would like my account left intact should I ever decide to return. Please however remove me from your usergroup. I have found with the coming of age 30 a couple of weeks ago that my priorities are starting to change. I realized that I was staying somewhere out of sense of duty, habit, and because I have friends here. However I can still talk to those friends on Facebook and we can email each other.

Alot has happened at DM to me in the last year and a half, some of it was very bad, and it not only hurt me and many others but it totally ruined my reputation. It's something I am no longer choosing to fight. Honestly in the end it doesn't matter what was said about me, rather it's true or not. What matters is how I feel about myself and how those that stood behind me feel. I have been at DM for almost 10 years, except for my illness period. I was Ajah Head for 6 years, held DL,OL, Assistant OL, Co Org Leader, etc etc. If there was a hat I just about wore it. I have worked my tush off for this site and the people here that have meant so much to me. I have made some amazing friends here, DM helped me to become a happier person in a lot of ways.

There have been some bad times, there have also been some very good times. It's time for me to move on though, when something no longer makes you happy it's time to find something that does. I wish every single person here the best in life, I hope that each of you are happy and healthy, and get all the things you want and need. If you want to or need to contact me, you can find me at A'vron Ayende (admins feel free to remove this if need be), or jaydenasedai@gmail.com or my Facebook which is under Jaydena Mckanthur. RP peeps if you want to roleplay Jade for anything I give you full permission to use her as a NSW here at DM. Again take care of yourselves and enjoy the new book.

Go with the Light,

Jaydena Mckanthur

Edited by Jaydena

Wuh...??? *jaw drops*

NOOOO!!!! *cries* Dun go Jade lady!!! *cries somemore* I dunch want you to gooooO!!! WHY ARE YOU GOING?!?!?!

*sad*

*snuggles Jade* I guess I know where ya're coming from. That being said, it's always hard when you become a staff of DM. Where people can hurt you in ways you never knew could be possible. But honestly, we love you. Please come back from time to time. I will be right here waiting ok? *snuggles somemore* PLease take care of yourself.

Jade, thank you for all your hard work here at the WT. You took on the leadership of this Division in a time of great difficulty, turned it around and helped make it what it is today. You should be very proud of that, because not many people could have done it.

I'm grateful for the being able to work under and with you - you have taught me so much! Thank you :smile:

Boopsy, that is you right?? I will miss all of you, I loved running this division, both as ADL and DL. I had a blast, I love rping with all of you. Elgee you were a pleasure to work with as were many others of my staff and Arie's staff. Boopsy good luck with everything, you can always come to my site to rp with me if you find time. I am Amyrlin there but ya that's another thing and I don't want to advertise, that isn't what this is about. I enjoyed being staff in many ways and this doesn't have anything to do with staff or anything else. It has to do with me changing as a person. *G* Elgee thank you hun, that means a lot and believe I am super proud of what we did, stay strong hunny. *snuggles* Nyna love you sweetie and see you on Facebook. *snuggles* LOL and thanks, it was a good bday. *snuggles everyone who has posted*

Edited by Jaydena

Ah 30.... that was the time my belly caught up and decided beerbelly is the new look for women. It was also the year I graduated from my belated college career. Important age, 30. Congrats on the birthday, Jade and good luck in everything you decide to take on. We haven't always seen eye to eye, on many things, but that doesn't change the fact that you have given your heart and soul to your functions and spent an enormous amount of time on them. No one will ever question your dedication, your drive and your endurance. That tells me that whatever you decide to do in life, you'll get there.

I also understand where you're coming from with the pain involved in seeing things change. Especially things you've worked so hard and so long on. It took me quite a long time to get over that doom potential and start working on the FL (while trying to incorporate as much as possible from the past). Sometimes, I think we workhorses take our 'job' here too serious and forget that it is first and foremost a hobby. Not meant to swallow us hole and spit us out hollow. We tend to get so wrapped up in it that we lose our perspective and start taking things that would otherwise never bother us way too personal. A natural reaction to something you've worked your ass of building up. Trust me, I know how it feels. I've went through the same thing with the Band over on the Org side. When I go to the Band now it just doesn't feel like 'my' Band anymore. Not that it's bad now, definately not. Just different. My head says it's a natural evolvement from where it was with what happened with the move to DM and all, but my heart... to stop that one from mourning is quite a different matter. It's like a new house is built on the spot where your childhood house once stood.

I'm not saying goodbye, for I'm sure this isn't farewell. Though I understand the need to break away with a clean cut. Take care of you, missy. We'll be seeing each other again one way or the other, I'm sure.

LOL I have always respected you sweetie, even if at times we don't see eye to eye. *G* Thank you for saying all of that, indeed much of that is the case with me. I am just changing as a person though and I am ok with that now. *Snuggles* I will be seeing you around sweetie and good luck with the FL!!

PS I had a beer belly before 30 so I have come to grasps with that. **G*

Edited by Jaydena