DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

November Sign In Thread

U4ea

So, November is full of lots of things, but my personal favorite is National Novel Writer's Month. It's a really cool "contest" that happens every November where a whole bunch of crazy writers try to write a 50,000 word "novel" in 30 days. It's exhausting and requires lots of caffeine, but it's really fun and when you hit 50K, you do a little dance... yeah. fun. *grins*

So, this month's question, regardless of whether you're writing this year or not (and if you are, please let us know!), is...

If you could write a 50K word story about anything under the sun, what would it be? What genre? Male or Female protagonist? c'mon... use your imagination!

Or, just hit reply and say you're here. I'll make up one for you in the discussion thread (which is here). *grins*

I am writing a story about a witch who goes undercover in an elementary school to investigate the principal on the grounds of unauthorized witchcraft in school. The school's test scores went up dramatically and they can't find any other reason why it could've happened. What she learns, though, is that the leader of her Coven is actually using the scandal as a cover up for his past crimes. Will she find out the truth before she's hushed for good??

dun-dun-DUN! ;)

hahaha! Looks like I'm right on time then! going to use that nifty writing program you posted about!

I'm going to try to write the background of my Bellanoire, it actually starts in a musemum, and will bring you back to the iceage and the reason why man was able to survive.

I'm here btw

Im here.

I am currently writing in the science/fantasy genre. My current project is about a world on the brink of destruction and a young warrior monks journey to prevent it. Very cliche but im getting good feedback from the writers guild at the moment on the bits ive submitted

I am here and stuck on my confusing story about a girl. Got confusing because I changed some characters. Theme is fantasy. I am trying to show unknown faces of good and evil.(I normally take girls as main characters because my mother's mother thinks girls are inferior to boys, believe no one would want a grandparent like that). I have some stories and in every story good and evil are different.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived