DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The "Amyrlin's Teaparty"

Elgee

Since we have such a bounty of new members (some of whom seem to be on special Novice Speed :blink:), it seemed like a good time to have a little get together again, where you can meet members from the Ajahs :biggrin:

This is just to get to know each other, and hopefully help you in choosing your path at the WT.

First, some introductions:

Our OOC Heads are:

The-Ajah-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named-But-Is-Of-The-Darker-Persuasion: Eqwina

Blue: Serena

Brown: Mystica

Green: Lor (U4eA)

Gray: Lavinya

Red: Elgee

White: Taei

Yellow: Boopsie (Wayward_Fool)

Next, our newly raised Aes Sedai:

Amadine al’Varine – Amadine – Raised to the Yellow Ajah

Kathleen Vandiar – Kathleen – Raised to the Green Ajah

Regalia Frantelle– Wayward_fool – Raised to the Blue Ajah

Our Accepted:

Arani Lepenque Aes Sedai - Wilemi Kailadel

Taei - Kasi Duvan

Phelix - Elin Hawes - traditional

Chikara - Bennu Abravanel - traditional

And last but definitely not least - our Novices:

Allisia Sedai - Allisia Mirobell - traditional

Chikara - Bennu Abravanel - traditional

DarthRand - Dyrum Alede - traditional

Matalina - Kate al'Ker - traditional

Minisamus - Rydia Burgess - traditional

Phelix - Elin Hawes - traditional

Pookie - Yovela Umika - traditional

Raeyn - Milandra Basene - traditional

Visar Falmaien - Rytali Basim - traditional

Grimm - Nanna Tarquin - Salidar

*Goes to move Phelix from Novice to Accepted*

*Comes back and spots Chucky busy with Arches - moves her too*

*Is almost too scared to look again*

*Eyes the novices sternly* ... Sit! Stay! ... just for 5 minutes so I can get this post up! :rolleyes:

Soooo ... *pours tea for everyone and passes cookies around*

How are you all enjoying the WT? Picked an Ajah yet? What are you interested in?

*sprinkles Novice Speed on the cupcakes* Yum!

I'm 99.9% sure that Elin is going to be a Red, and I'm debating requesting the Dreamwalking Talent for her. I've talked with Chikara about a jaunt down to Tear with a Brown and a Red to go investigating the Great Holding... maybe take a step through a twisted doorway. Sounds like fun, no?

On top of that, I just submitted a Salidar Novice, and Elgee posted her for Cross Checking. Gera will be a Blue... there's just no other Ajah that fits her quite right. :moiraine:

*sweeps in to the room, bumping into the MoN and her cupcakes, splattering the front of Elgee's gown with cupcake frosting and grabs Chucky in a bonecrunching hug*

MINE! :biggrin:

Hiya guys! Phelix, that Tear trip sounds like a blast. Don't know about the twisted doorway stuff, that's Elgee's thingy to figure out if that's fitting the PSW at this time, but sure sounds good. And Red or no, you get my brownie killed and we'll have words. With books and dictionaries and maps and bookmarkers made of steel.

Hee! *picks up her Brown Ajah flag*

I've got to start on my Know Ter'Angreal talent app for Ben, am already working on her solo Accepted post option, and can't wait for the wacky trip to Tear.

And my newest girl, Fianna, will be going Yellow.

I have an idea percolating for a Salidaran novice, but she's just not coming round just yet. Fianna jumped on my back and started screaming 'write me' halfway through Bennu's existence. She's either going to be Blue or Green, but Red seems so intriguing...

Edited by Chikara

Steel maps sound a bit... impractical.... *ducks*

I doubt I could get Bennu killed in Tear... now, imprisoned and cast out of her family in shame? I might be able to organize that happening... but Elin would totally be there to bust Bennu out.

And Chikara, I know what you mean! I've been sitting on Gera for a couple of weeks now. I wanted to at least get Elin out of White before I put forward another character. I wrote a Dreadlord Bio but no one from the Dark side has gotten back to me, so I figure I'll just keep going with my White Tower initiates.

And if you made a Red out of a Tinker... I would be so thoroughly impressed. :biggrin:

Oh heck no. Fianna's Tinker. She'll be *Yellow*. I'm not quite that insane. :)

My third character, the Salidaran, will go one of the other colors. :P

Hehe... that makes sense. :biggrin:

I'm really tempted to make an angry tinker that goes Red. :dry:

I double dog dare ya!

OK... Character #3 will be Avanna Trefol, born into a Tinker troop, and eventually an initiate of the Tower aspiring to the Red Ajah. I'll make up a reason for her to do so later. :P

Good morning!

Phelix, love your Salidaran idea.

And yes, that'll be awesome, Ama. Learning she has a Healing talent will go miles towards saving Fianna's sanity.

Naturally, her arches will have Angst Factor 9 in them. (Is it totally wrong of me to be planning out her Arches already?)

Edited by Chikara

Once Kate gets to Accepted she'll be afflicted between making choices... Green or Yellow. She's going to be a yellow, but it's in her character to have this affliction being raised by a Warrior type mother. I think I've already spoken with most people, but I still do need a yellow to assess Kate upon her arrival to see if she's anything like her mother. If you need references to these events I can provide some reading for you and also summarize up too.

I also need to have someone in the Black Ajah check up/in on Kate. I can pull Alicatia out of storage if I have to.

My ideas are pretty stereotypical, but that's how I roll for all characters I make. They're all in their mid to late 20s. Can't think of an older woman yet.

My ideas for my Salidaran include this curvy chick from Saldaea who's lost her husband to the Blight (and is quite bitter that he didn't let her go with him) so she's going Green rather than get married again. She's something of a dilettante and rather cynical flirt, her attitude being very much "Can we get this war over so we can all go home and get started on the 'Goodbye, Dark One!' party? Seriously, I have the streamers and party favors and everything." She knows her land's fan language, and can bless you out with it in several different dialects.

And then I have the Cairhien ice queen, Iatrixian Damodred. A girl genius that was raised by her father to be the head of the house since her brother ended up not being right in the head. Logic, math, and rules are her keyword; she's been sitting with her head over chessboards, games of stones, logic puzzles, and things of that ilk since she was five. If you think you've got it planned out, she's probably still five steps ahead of you. Randomness gives her hives (She understands the Great Game, but doesn't like it) and most importantly she *hates* it when people don't play fair (Which is what the Great Game is all about, anyway). Now she's figuring out the majority of the world doesn't either. She likes to examine rules and figure out every possible way to exploit/break them - so she can catch people that don't. She's Gray, with heavy White tendencies, and would be the Rules Lawyer, not Negotiator.

"That's very well and good that you'd like it to go in a certain way, but *this* is how it IS. Turn to page 245 of the Ebou Dari Legal Code, read Section 4.237, and DEAL."

Iatrixian, steepling her fingers: "Actually, if you look at Section 7.5323, it totally runs roughshod over your thesis there..."

Although...I could see her go Red too. Red could be FUN FUN FUN.

Her theme song would be Jem's "They" . Truly insanely scary.

One of these two will hit the Bio page one day, most likely the Gray; I *really* love her the more I poke around with her.

Edited by Chikara

Welcome to MoNsterhood, Ama! ;)

Those sound like lots of fun, Chika! My Warder character is big on the party part, too. :wink: Right after she beats the crap out of something, anyway. LOL I look forward to seeing you play with them, either way! :biggrin:

*sniffles* What about me?

Cikara, those sound like excellent characters! It sounds like you've already gone a great deal toward fleshing them out, even if they haven't appeared yet :).

Edited by keyholder21