DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The "Amyrlin's Teaparty"

Elgee

*Strides in dressed like the posterboy for apathetic depression (Dirty sweatpants and teashirt, long, unwashed hair, and a day-or-two 'o clock shadow).*

So, I heard there would be food? I brought beer...oh. This is one of THOSE parties. *Belches and wanders over to the tea pots* So...ya got any Earl Gray over there? Just call me Captain...*Looks around* Oh, maybe not the best audience for dirty jokes. Certain people might like them too much.

Also, Nanna *coughcoughACCEPTEDcough* is going to go Yellow as well. She's got the power levels to do pretty much any Healing required (And make giant tornadoes), so I figured I might as well have her go out for the extra AoL Healing Talent the WT has lying around. Maybe have her going around and studying burnt out men and women from both Towers, have her take a more scientific approach to learning the Talent, rather than having her just know it instinctively, like in the books. Although I've heard Nyneave already knows it, so maybe we could entice her back to the RP side...but figuring it out for herself would be so much cooler.