DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Secret Identity Sign up!

U4ea

Last year we had a lot of fun playing yes/no Q&A to figure out who each person had been given as a secret identity. We want to relive the magic and have as many people playing along as possible! So, stop in and sign up here if you're interested! You'll be PM'd a character from a Disney Movie and when you step into the Q&A thread, you'll answer questions (yes/no only!) until someone guesses which character you were given! The one who figures the most out wins! The official rules for guessing will be posted in that thread, so keep your eyes open! :D

So, wanna play along?

I'm in! :D

Wow, this was so fun last year!  But with my access being cut by over half due to DM being blocked at work, I probably need to sit out this year . . .  *is sad*

*grins and rubs her hands together* This is as fun for me as it is for you! *laughs* I think you'll like your identities, too! In fact, I don't think I can wait 'til tomorrow, I'm going to start PM'ing you now... *grins*

I'll leave this signup open through the weekend! The last day to sign up for this is Sunday, August 8th!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived