DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now now, just because we all know Voldy is the greatest doesnt mean i have something against Mudbloods or the Potter Brat *snickers*

Deadline

Friday, June 11th @ 6pm CST; or when all Night Actions have been recieved

Common Rooms - 0

Class Rooms - 1

OMG. Why are all the townies getting modkilled. *sighs*

Anyway... I'm gonna go for [glow=blue,2,300]common room[/glow].

Time difference in this game's TOUGH. I might be a bad choice to be a replacement player.

Not a weak OMGUS, Pete. You were the best choice of the three. I believed the other 2 to be innocent (and have been proven correct by Charis being who she claimed to be). Had I been online when you revealed, I would have removed my vote from you. Kingsley is definitely a town aligned character. Now I have to figure out who to block tonight.

[glow=purple,2,300]class rooms[/glow]

Yeah, I know, having one eyebrow's gotta be a pain.

*snuggles Dar*

*spanks Boopsy*

I was talking about losing Charis!  Although having one eyebrow would tend to raise eyebrows . . .  *ba-da-bing*

Yeah, yeah, I can hear the groans now . . .

Hmmm . . . wonder if Snape cursed the other one off . . . George's ear, Krum's eyebrow . . . Or maybe he splinched himself while Apparating!

[glow=purple,2,300]Common Room[/glow]

So now, I have to wonder about Dah's readings. He was right about Mynd, and wrong about Charis. Someone wanna calculate the odds that he was right about Aemon?

Guest dragonsworn1991

3 to 1

75%

Each individual viewing was an independent event, he could of got them all wrong, or all of them right.

But in a rough estimate I would say about 84-90% chance he was right.

coulda sworn JKR said he had a unibrow *grins*  still, i'm gonna leave it cause well, it is Krum :)

Deadline

Common Rooms - 2

Class Rooms - 5

Deadline

Common Rooms - 3

Class Rooms - 5

Important game Information - Dah'mir will be replaceing Danya; she is no longer able to play due to RL issues

Mynd, Bellatrix Lestrange has been killed.

Do we need more to trust Dah'mir?

But i'm glad that he's gone.  ;D  ::)
²

Not necessarily likely. Still a 75% accuracy, which means out of the 3 of us you say you viewed, it's likely only 1 or 2 are true.

Doesn't matter what Mynd was. Out of the other two, 56% chance both are mafia, 38% one is mafia, 6% neither is mafia

Dah’mir, Arthur Weasley has been murdered

A mafia day-kill?????

no vote(26): Amadine, Bela, Mottlee, Som1, Krak, Aemon, Nae, Adella, Tigs, Pookie, Player, Verbal, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, Jeran, Danya, Rose, rojano, Taei, Crusher, Tayla, Dar, Thorum, Elli, Boopsy, Nyn, Marta, Blig Blog

I don't believe my vote is on no one. I think it's on Wombat...

That's on Charis and Aemon. Sorry guys, but you two should be the next to be lynched. Immediately followed by Wombat. And the inactives.

Aemon, why could Winky not be mafia?

Personally I do think Mynd lied about being frozen to make himself look more town.

I don't believe Mynd can keep quiet without being forced to.

I'll post this now. From page 75 onwards will have to wait a few hours.

Tigs voting Meesh after Dah being revealed Arthur Weasley... Makes her not very trustworthy.

We have two nearly-confirmed mafia, and she chooses to vote a third...

Same goes for Adella (who's voting Pete)

And for Locke, Talya, and Verb...

What got in to you all????

And in the list of likely scum, I forgot the two replacers: Wolfie and Wayward.

Mottlee has confirmed Dah'mir's day finderness and the first person to die from Dah's list of three turns out to be scum.  So shouldn't we continue to look at his list?  Individually Aemon and Charis have a 75% chance of being scum.  There is a 56.25% chance that both are scum and 6.25% chance that both are innocent (you asked for the maths Charis...I forget how to calculate the chance that randomly one of the readings is correct no doubt someone can do it for me)

For those of you wondering: no, I hadn't read this post when I posted my previous one.

I think that is correctish, I'm not sure whioch vote Thorum had on Day 1 part1 though?!
I had no idea and was targeted from every direction all the time. WHich means I jumped around

DM is down :(

Random.org chose Charis

Let's out his breath ;D

Charis, Viktor Krum has been Lynched

Nyn, Minerva McGronagal & Blig Blog, Stan Shumpike have been Mod Killed

[glow=blue,2,300]Common Rooms[/glow]

So, Charis was probably innocent (although...) . Remember, this doesn't change ANYTHING about Aemon, who should be next in line. Too bad we lost McGGonnagal :(

3 to 1

75%

Each individual viewing was an independent event, he could of got them all wrong, or all of them right.

But in a rough estimate I would say about 84-90% chance he was right.

No. He has EXACTLY 75% chance of being right on Aemon. Where the heck do you get the 84% from?

Archived