DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey Moggy...a favor.

Verbal32

Can you please keep a tighter leash on your Chosen?  You saw my annoyance with Ed on the private board, but this should be said here so everybody can understand.  He needs to tone it down a bit, and that should be coming from you.  Trying to get Pete to act on my behalf, without actually doing so on my behalf, shows a lack of communication and guidance from, to be honest, you.

Perhaps you didn't know he was doing this (I hope that's the reason, otherwise I'm now mad at you), so I ask that you better manage him in the future.  It gives the Dreadies a bad name to have members acting like that, ESPECIALLY on private boards where more serious and decison-making discussions take place.

If I come off as pissed, then I am.  And if you think I'm blaming you for this, well....I am.  He should know better, and if not, then you should be ensuring that he knows better.  >:(

...What? Sorry, I don't know what's going on here, maybe I've missed something, but how can you go blaming Edward's behaviour on Moggy? We are all responsible for our own behaviour, both in real life and on these boards... It's completely unfair to have a go at her for something that is someone else's fault. If you think Edward has done something wrong, then talk to HIM about it, please, and leave Moggy alone.

...What? Sorry, I don't know what's going on here, maybe I've missed something, but how can you go blaming Edward's behaviour on Moggy? We are all responsible for our own behaviour, both in real life and on these boards... It's completely unfair to have a go at her for something that is someone else's fault. If you think Edward has done something wrong, then talk to HIM about it, please, and leave Moggy alone.

If you don't know what it is, how can you know it's not her fault?

Meh, I really don't want to step into anyone else's drama, so you and verbal have at it if you want, but for what its worth, I don't think you have a basis to be stepping in here either.

JMO

Look. If you wanted to have a serious discussion about 'my' Chosen, you would have PMed me. Posting this on a public board just seems to either be an incitement to a cyber-riot, a greyman task, or you childishly trying to talk over Ed's head.

If you are being serious, then PM me and we can talk about it.

If you don't know what it is, how can you know it's not her fault?

Meh, I really don't want to step into anyone else's drama, so you and verbal have at it if you want, but for what its worth, I don't think you have a basis to be stepping in here either.

JMO

Because whatever it is, Edward is not a child and his behaviour is his own responsibility. Oh, and I do - she's my friend.

Look. If you wanted to have a serious discussion about 'my' Chosen, you would have PMed me. Posting this on a public board just seems to either be an incitement to a cyber-riot, a greyman task, or you childishly trying to talk over Ed's head.

If you are being serious, then PM me and we can talk about it.

Welllllllll....I wanted to reply on the actual thread, but then all of SG couldn't see it.  I was hoping you'd overlook me not PMing you about it, cause....well.....it's a GM task.  ;D

And I'm not giving myself credit, because you didn't get riled up.  *shakes fist*  I would have had you if this was originally started on this board!!!

:-* to Moggy.

And a big fail to Verbal on his first ever GM task.  :'(

I'm sorry Verbal, but I have to agree with you on this one. That was a pretty horrible attempt at a greyman task. That was like hitting someone with soggy cardboard. What are you, a limp noodle? Put some zing into it next time!! No wonder Angelina Jolie won't return your calls - Brad Pitt wouldn't have floundered like that! Maybe next time, just try spamming the blight?

;)

*Does a double take* :o  How can you be crying? You have no eyes!  :D

Verb, you got close. I think it would have worked better if you'd put it on the Staff Board, though. ;D

*Stabs Jelly*  ;)

Close is good.  I was going to put in on the Staff board, but then I didn't feel it would be good enough for a GM task - that should really be where everybody can see....so I was in a predicament.  I knew you'd likely realize it, along with others, but I tried to use the somewhat existing situation to my advantage by coming out of left field to attack you.

And this, folks, is why riling Moggy is a GM task.  It ain't easy.  Except to Kivam, who OBVIOUSLY has inside information, which then means he's working with Moggy.  That just screams mafia to me - offthread communication is a sure sign of scum!

[glow=red,2,300]Kivam[/glow]

;D

Archived