DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What Am I Watching Currently?

Emperor

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SAMCRO for life. I just finished season 1 of Sons and really liked it.

I finally finished The Shield. This was a very good show and I strongly recommend it to everyone.

My wife's brother was in town over the weekend and he made us watch more Archer. Ok... the show is funny. We finished season 1.

• 4 weeks later...

Gone back to watch all the Modern Family eps from the start. I don't usually watch comedies, like, ever, but I love this show, it's hilarious. I was going to start watching Season 2 today - which I know we just bought - but I can't find it. Grr.

Burning through the third season of Torchwood on Netflix. Not as good as Dr. Who, but I like Jack Harkness, he's a compelling character.

Of course, I'm also keeping up with the current seasons of Modern Family, Fringe, The Office, and Parks and Recreation

After Torchwood it'll probably be back to the Dr. Who, specifically the hour-long specials and the 6th season.

I have been trying to get Season 3 on netflix for weeks. I think by the time there isn't a long wait it will be streaming. I am DVRing Season 4 to be ready.

The new season of Luther is pretty good... one episode in.

My Current TV Schedule:

Sunday:

Amazing Race

Dexter

Homeland

Boardwalk Empire

The Good Wife

Breaking Bad

Monday:

House

HIMYM

Tuesday:

Glee (DVRing, watching when bored)

The New Girl

Sons of Anarchy (DVRing, can't watch yet till I see Season 3)

Tosh.0 (so far he is phoning it in this season)

Wednesday:

Survivor

Modern Family

Up All Night

Luther

Thursday:

Community

Parks and Rec

The Office

Whitney (for now....)

It's Always Sunny

Person of Interest

The Mentalist

Saturday:

Doctor Who (which just ended... sadface)

Bedlam

Shows I watched and gave up on:

Pan Am

Ringer

Grey's Anatomy

A Gifted Man

Free Agents

Unforgetable (I just stopped DVRing it after Pilot... may get back to it)

Terra Nova (ok to be honest, I never gave it a chance)

2 Broke Girls

Playboy Club

the New Girl is alright, but it reminds my of Happy endings way too much. i don't think it'll last too long, but it has a bit of situational humor in it thats good. the chick is annoying though.

for my DVR, that i can remember. i'm almost postive this isn't all the shows ...

Sunday

Homeland

Family Guy

Dexter

Monday

House

Tuesday

Glee

Raising Hope

New girl

Parenthood

Wed

Suburgatory

SVU

Modern Family

Up All Night

I have been trying to get Season 3 on netflix for weeks. I think by the time there isn't a long wait it will be streaming. I am DVRing Season 4 to be ready.

here, try this site. http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/sons_of_anarchy/season_3.html they've got episodes 1 - 13 on there for you to stream live. also they have what been aired of Season 4 as well

• 5 months later...

So I watched one season of Supernatural. It was ok.

Sunday:

Game of Thrones

Amazing Race

Nurse Jackie

The Good Wife

The Borgais

Monday:

House

HIMYM

Being Human (US)

Tuesday:

Glee (I would drop this if my wife agreed)

New Girl

Justified

Wednesday:

Survivor

Modern Family

Thursday:

Community

30 Rock

The Office

Friday:

Magic City

Children's Hospital

Saturday:

Being Human (BBC)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If any of you are even slightly interested in politics, I'd very highly recommend a show called Boss, starring Kelsey Grammar. He plays the mayor of Chicago, who's just been diagnosed with a degenerative neurological disease. It's an absolutely fascinating look into the Chicago political machine, as well as an excellent performance by Grammar, trying to keep order in both his public and private lives, while his mind is slowly betraying him.

• 4 weeks later...

After Game of Thrones Season 2 ended I was looking for something to fill the void

Since GoT S2 ended I've watched all 3 seasons of Justified, both seasons of Boardwalk Empire, and I just now started watching Six Feet Under

Yeah I'm a few years late to this party but I read on wikipedia it's got one of the best endings in TV history and I've heard good things about it from people so it seemed worth checking out

Episode 1 was...interesting

I'm looking forward to watching more

Archived