DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

I'm not trying to twist anything Ed. I'm starting to think you believe someone is scummy just for wanting to understand what's going on. I just wanted clarity that's all.

Then read the post again. I explained this. Two or three times already. When Lily was trying to discredit me. Which is why I think it is scummy. Because I know she is anti-town, and it seems like you are going along with her.

Understand my viewpoints now?

EDIT: I just answered why. I am not going against everyone....atm, just those two.

Since I still think MCS is scummy, and his actions line up with Wombat...well, you connect it.

Also....I am home. Just have to wait for Mod to reply.

EDIT AGAIN: :P Numbers are evil

EDIT AGAIN!!!!: :P

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not trying to twist anything Ed. I'm starting to think you believe someone is scummy just for wanting to understand what's going on. I just wanted clarity that's all.

Then read the post again. I explained this. Two or three times already. When Lily was trying to discredit me. Which is why I think it is scummy. Because I know she is anti-town, and it seems like you are going along with her.

Understand my viewpoints now?

EDIT: I just answered why. I am not going against everyone....atm, just those two.

Since I still think MCS is scummy, and his actions line up with Wombat...well, you connect it.

Also....I am home. Just have to wait for Mod to reply.

EDIT AGAIN: :P Numbers are evil

EDIT AGAIN!!!!: :P

Well then

I'm leaning more toward Lily at this point, but I'm not convinced enough at any rate to vote yet.

I think that should say something. In this current scenario so far I haven't called you scummy. Not that I'm not suspicious. And when you think about it, in this game you have to be somewhat suspicious of everyone. But I've thought about, and I believe you Ed.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I may not be the best player, but my instincts and analysis's have lead to the lynch of several none town players in several different games.

I was the one who suggested the whole anti-town post which lead to Lily counter-revealing and the outing of one scum, (By that I mean which ever one of those is innocent the other is scum). I do several different things and guage people's reactions.

Even when I am powerless I am still pretty beneficial to whichever team I am on, and this time the town is the lucky ones who gets me on their side

MCS....I understand what you are trying to say, but just because you say you think she is more likely to be scum (from the quote you posted) doesn't automatically rule you out.

I am mulling over who to send in....you, Wombat, or Pete.

I have to go find my list.

Also 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, etc. unless I'm mistaken.  Unless you meant the square root of another prime number in which case there is no answer.

Wombat... shush.

There is an answer it just isn't an integer.

So what we know is that Ed and Lily have both claimed truth finder, now would we also have a finder in the scenario where they are both telling the truth. I am inclined to believe Ed and think Lily is lying, but that is how she has answered in previous games where she has been innocent so...

People just seem suspicious of Pete for no real genuine reason aside from being good at the game so anything he has posted so far has been met with suspicion. I think it is to early to call him mafia, but not to early to call him out.

MCS....I understand what you are trying to say, but just because you say you think she is more likely to be scum (from the quote you posted) doesn't automatically rule you out.

I am mulling over who to send in....you, Wombat, or Pete.

I have to go find my list.

If you are truly a lie detector, send me in. That should clear your mind about me.

Guest dragonsworn1991

MCS, it seems like you are siding with ed so you won't attract his attention. That may or may not be the case but if it is it is another scummy slip.

Who better to side with, than the person who was just as adamant as I that you were scum, seems like a cheap way to escape notice

Edit

Ed please send me in, I am roughly 89% sure mcs is scum, and there is no need to waste a viewing, go ahead and silence all of those people who have tried to build cases against me

MCS, it seems like you are siding with ed so you won't attract his attention. That may or may not be the case but if it is it is another scummy slip.

Who better to side with, than the person who was just as adamant as I that you were scum, seems like a cheap way to escape notice

Edit

Ed please send me in, I am roughly 89% sure mcs is scum, and there is no need to waste a viewing, go ahead and silence all of those people who have tried to build cases against me

I'm siding with no one. I'm just trying to stay alive. Siding with someone and thinking they are right about something for the time being are different. If you want to take the heat off of you Pete, that's fine. But don't just try and off load it on me.

Archived