DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Santa's come to Town ... Tower

Elgee

Walks in all dressed up in a Red Santa Outfit obviously altered to suit me better. Signals to the elves following her to position a chair just so, and to arrange all kinds of presents artfully under a humongous Christmas Tree with flashing lights and all. Once everything is arranged to her satisfaction, she seats herself in the chair.

sexyfemalesanta1.jpg

Right. Ho ho ho and a bottle of rum which is hidden under the beard and a special treat for the person who can find where THAT'S on my body.

Who'd like to come sit in Santa's lap and get a special wish (and some presents)?

Anything you ask for, Santa can grant in a way that will give you nightmares for years you horrible snotty little brats.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*flops down on Santa's lap*

Hi Santa!  I've been good this year mostly and I'd love to have all new furnishings for my suite in the Blue Ajah quarters, and some beautiful new blue gowns and stockings and a stunning tiara with diamonds and blue sapphires.  My friend and secret warder Henry, here, would like a new heron-marked sword with a hilt encrusted with priceless sapphires and he'd also like a Warder's cloak since the warders don't believe he's real and won't give him one!

*smiles brightly*  And look what I brought you!  *pulls out catnip*  ;D

Well hello there little girl! So you've been a good Slapper then? Well let's just see about your request then shall OH HOLY CRAP IN A BUCKET IS THAT CATNIP??

Starts to twitch, then shudder. Eyes start to roll back and drool dribbles from one corner of her mouth.

Oh dude that's soooo way out man! You want to be blue? That would be like ... ult! Waves one hand vaguely in the direction of Daruya and half of her turns blue. That's wicked cool! Starts to giggle incessantly. And what was the other thing? You wanted a heron for your fwiend? No worries, mate! Waves a hand again and a very indignant heron flops out of the air, squawking.

Ya said some other stuff, but I wasn't paying attention and why's half of you not blue? anyway yeah you're just being greedy now bugger off. Tips Daruya off her lap.

NEXT!!!

Bat? You want bats? Eyes the luscious gorgeous volup ... errr ... sure you can have bats.

Waves hand and a swarm of them settle all around Jhae.  Beams proudly.

I done good, huh?  ;D

*hops onto Santa's lap and brandishes a long, curved knife!*

Hand over the keys to the sleigh or I get stabby!

...wait a second... YOU AREN'T THE REAL SANTA!!

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!

*runs off crying!*

*flyingtacklepounces Santa Elgee and burrows into her beard for warmth*

SantaSantaSantaSanta! I want...um...I want a.... Hey what's this?

*a bottle of rum drops out of Santa Elgee's beard* 

I guess Santa Elgee is trying to stay warm too. :P

Anywho...

I want socks and a Weasley sweater. :D

Removes Mirshann's hand from her bottom, takes the beard and the bottle and puts them all back where they were.

What? I thought that white thing was like the Playboy Bunnies' tail!

Uhm ... anyway ... snuggles Mirshann and gives her a weasel with socks on.

Aside: These kids want the darndest things, these days  ???

*bounces up and down whilst waiting for his turn in the queue*

I'm soooooo excited!! *accidentally bops a random Novice on the head and makes her unconscious* Ummm... this doesn't count as naughty right? Yeah. Coz, I'm not naughty. *draws circles with his feet*

**Pushes Mirsh out of the way  :P and perches on Santa's lap**

What-cha got for a bad girl like me, Santa?

Sits in Santa's lap.

Oh, Santa do you have anything for me?? I have been a good girl or a relatively good this year. Smiles innocently.

You's gotta ask for something! I'm Santa, not a friggin oracle  ::)

Tips both the ladies out of her lap, but not before pinching both their cute behinds.  ;D

Who's caterwauling like that? Is that Boopsie? Sticks a novice in his mouth to make him shut up.

Gets dumped from Santa's lap and then pinched.

Wait, can I just have Bur? Jumps in Burs arms. Okay, I am happy now I have what I wanted. You all can continue fighting. giggles

Glad I am not a novice. I would hate to be in Boopsy's mouth like that. No telling what he has stored in there.

Archived