DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Old Dark Avatar Come Again (DO Thread)

LordDaemonDracos

rising from his chair by the fires, he turns and slowly makes his way to one of the window, his gaze traveling out over the blasted lands. How heavy his heart is, or would be if he still had one, but it seems he has been touched once more, in a way not so unpleasant as the last time. He watches the world beyond, considering the sun scorched wastes and the weak fools that continually plod back and forth on their meaningless tasks.

"What a waste it all is" he muses to himself, but alas, he has a task and what can one do but acquiesce when the time comes?

Lifting his eyes further, he taps the little power that his new status grants him and lets his voice carry out across the lands

"Good Evening my friends. It would seem the time has come once again as it did so many years ago for me to play host to the Darkness that consumes us all. So rejoice with me at my good fortune and your lack thereof.

However, my friends, all is not well, for this world, though in a season of darkness, bears yet too much light. Thus I command you to bring out the darkness, smother the light, and show me your devotion to the evil that walks within us all.

And lastly as you begin, know that I am somewhat bored with life in general. So I command that you also amuse me. Therefore, commence with your wailings, your gnashing of teeth, your offerings, and your pathetic grovelings, and perhaps, just perhaps there may be some rewards in it for you."

he slowly steps back to his chair, settling down before the fire, but casts one last glance out the window

"Well? I'm waiting."

Oh, Great LordDaemonDracos, herald of the endless night, I grovel in awe of your might and evil.  I bring you this gift, of an altered user name, that you may go about disguised as mere DaeDracos and thus work your evil on an unsuspecting world

*prostrates and basks in the glory that Is*

Oh Great Lord, who I do not know, but know that I am too low to know such a being that knows so much, and yet, I wish to know his presence as he knows he is the greatest of evil beings to live in the known universe.

I bring you a bag of stones. These stones when chucked or thrown at someone, will not break the skin, but dissolve, and quickly cover their whole body. You may then move them into any shape you wish before it hardens!

Wonderful statues will fill your home with torturous shapes!

(How is this?)

*turns his ear to listen, and nods slightly*

"Tis an adequate start, though I wonder what I am supposed to do wtih a random australian?" sighs "Just put him in the stockades. I'll figure out something later, maybe a transfusion from a blue hippobird."

Tosses a couple points Kivan's way, and a pair t Ed.

"Good Start lad, good start. That just might do the trick for that australian"  tosses one at him but misses and hits wombat instead, then leans back to watch the transformation.

"By the way, I dont care for beer."

1st!

I bring you Wombat's head for posting such a demeaning response in a classy thread such as this. In addition to that rather grizly trophy, I bring this astral pen that allows you to inscript your writings onto paper through thought alone. Finally, I bring this golden cask of the finest red wine.

*bows with a flourish*

*prostrates with head bowed to the floor*

My Dark Lord this is the first time I have been in your horrible presence. Acquiring intel that you do not care for beer I have brought you several bottles of spoiled port, as well as an assortment of cheeses that have been delightfully spoiled by your taint.

Oh Great Lord, I am humbled by your attention. I live to serve.

But to assist me in serving you, I bring you these antennas. When places into the victim's subject's head, you may control them with your thoughts. You will not have to keep using compulsion on them, and can change their tasks.

Let me show you...

*puts an antenna in CraftStPaul's head*

Now, make him do things!

*walks up behind Craft as he hides behind a door awaiting a hapless victim.  Quickly she tosses and cinches a noose around his head.  Holding the noose by one end she calmly drags him before the Great Lord of the Dracos.*

Oh Great and Literary Lord of the Dracos!  I present you this ornament for your Darkmass Tree!

*tosses his head back to laugh* Wonderful wonderful.

Ed I do believe your startig to live up to your name, and Canuk I thank you. He will look rather nice on the tree, if someone will put one up in the corner.

*throws anther three coins at Ed then considers the hand* hmm, three for you too hun. I dont laugh enough as it is and the trees could always use new ornaments.

*My name? Meh*

Great Lord of the Dark and all that is wonderful, I offer you the 12 Lightfuls of Darkmas (Canuk's idea? or SG thing?)

One for each day leading up to that which was once known as Christmas, and now shall be known around the world as Darkmas. Look at America...we are slowly killing that ridiculous holiday so that we may bring forth the true day of death and despair.

• Club Leader

O Great and Evil Dark Lord, in honor of this time of year, I bring you an army of little elves all turned to the Dark side to do your bidding. They crave mayhem. They delight in violence. They... well, I will not speak of their perversions, but they have few limits. Use them as you will, O Dark One.

*bows*

*wakes suddenly with a grunt and a growl, hand reaching around for his pipe, he glances up at everyone and tries to remember why they're here.....

looking them over he seems to recall for a minute and takes in what they've been saying*

ed: candy is always good....eh 1 more then.

bc: hmm. Unless their here for the whisky i dont know why you brought them out. What am I suposed to do withe em? eh? And who is this bruce campbell person? By the old ones if he doesnt make me laugh your head on a pike might. 3

Lily: hmm. I do not believe we have yet met, but the gift tis good. A new army is always welcome. Lets see them run amok a bit.  4

Verbal: how useful. Now lets see if I can turn my dwarf into the first alliance tauren shaman/pally. 3

Far: Ahh the ever lovely lady that helped bring this curse down upon my head.  The control over the OL's? How different. Candy or War everyone? Shall I make them fight the elves or devise new candies and toys to corrupt this world a little more?  4....hmm. but then you dont really needs the points now do you...

*yawns briefly before looking for a good meal*

Oh Great Dark Lord of the Universe and All That Is!!!

I bring you twenty slave children to serve you one of the greatest feasts ever.

They will serve whatever your cooks prepare!

And of course, they also clean afterward!

*Notice to buyer: Each child comes with one balefire rod. Dispose of child as you wish*

Archived