DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Old Dark Avatar Come Again (DO Thread)

LordDaemonDracos

O glorious and everlasting DARK ONE! I humbly and gracefully grovel at your sexy feet!

I bring to you this day, O Great Lord, a simple button. But alas! looks can be deceiving. For when this button is pushed, every Christmas tree in the world will become alight in a glorious fiery fury. And since it is quite well known that men in general enjoy fire, either the starting or staring at it, this should surely be something that pleases you!

*grovels*

Hello there Mr. Dark One, umm - Darkest One of, aah, Darkness. Pleasure. *bows*

While I am not above abasing myself, I thought something more exciting might be in order, given the season? Something that will be indelible in your dark memory. I shall jump out of a cake.

*jumps out of cake*

*blinks looking around, forgetting where he is and why momentarily before catching sight of his cane resting against his chair. He picks it up and simply gazes into the orb on top, forgetting everyone else for days at a time as his mind starts to consider the shapes and colors within, and what new experiments he might be able to conduct if that nagging noise in his ear would just leave him alone for a bit.

Finally he looks up and realizes that everyone is looking at him, waiting and he tries to think back to what hes supposed to be doing,*

Ed: Good. Food is always appreciated. Have the kids kill you wont you? I’m feeling peevish. (3)

Far: Delightful delightful. I shall press it and everyones house will be alight to proclaim the glory of the everlasting night. Might even help to warm my toes. They’ve been mighty cold…..(4)

Aust: A cake? You jumped out of a cake? Ed. Have one of the children send this one back to the oven. Their clearly not finished baking yet. (1)

BC: *turns the cannon on bc to see him dance instead. (2)

And now your just copying the piano. Make an omelete and cook someone in it. (1)

A third one? *chuckles* Reindeer heads are very good. Hearts are more tasty though. (3)

Dapaino: hmm., causing the extension of a species for a good cause. Admirable, though not very creative. Spice it up next time. Im sure you could wipe out the humans easily enough (1)

Talya: Your efforts are appreciated my dear. Toys? Hopefully they are horrific ones. Kids these days have it too easy. (2)

Hmm…I think I am going to go all out and give maximum points to those that can answer my questions. Now lets see, what shall I ask?  *returns to staring into his cane*

Oh Great Hole Dark Lord of the Grave!!!

I am yet a mere mortal and cannot understand your God-like words.

Have the kids kill you wont you? I’m feeling peevish.

I believe I may have begun to understand you now that I am closer to your Presence.

Who would you like the children to kill?

Also, they are already finishing that cake, as they follow your Word. I would like to note that they left Aust in there. ;D

I now bring you another Dark Gift.

Mint Dental Floss!!! But alas, it is not normal by any means.

With this, you may clean out the Great Void Between your ears, so that the buzzing may go away, and you can commit your Horrible atrocities and try new experiments.

Spam is good, spam is good. We can all use a little more spam in our lives. So tasty.

Now, I shall return to tally up the points in a bit, but I want to give out as much as I can before my time is up. To that end I have decided to make you work just a little for the points.

I have three questions for you and a right answer for each will give you five points. In order so that everyone has a chance at the point post here that your givng me the answer and then send me a pm with it. Simlpe enough right?

Alright now for the questions:

1) In "Dark and Stormy Night" how many people does the mysterious woman kill?

2) In "Arcedium" what metal is Diana's hair piece made of?

3) How many grandchildren does Kistala (the unnamed fighter) in "Darkened Sands" have?

Wait wait, now your wondering what the heck is Dark and Stormy, Arcedium and Darkened yes? Well, though I'm not sure its allowed their my stories I have been working on lately. Head over to my site (http://maddragon.worddpress.com), take a quick read and you get your ponts.

And if you like them, feel free to stick around as another tale will soon be ready.

Alright? ready? Now go and sow some more chaos.

Now, wheres my drinks?

Archived