DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Congratulations Eldest!

Kiara

I was just informed that our dear Eldest finally got the teaching job she's been pining for!

Now let's get this party started before Teacher comes in to scold us. *giggles*

*tosses confetti and starts up the music and shots of Bailey's and cream*

School doesn't start 'til the 14th, so I'll hold off scolding 'til then. *grins*

THANKS, ya'll! *dances and hums and tosses confetti EVERYWHERE*

I'm going to bust I'm so happy. C'mon little test and tell me the rest of my good news next week. *grins*

*grins and smooches Paet*

You know, when I hung out in IRC, they actually had a code set so that every time someone typed my whole name out, it would come back with "Lor's a Hot Teacher!" *laughs*

*grins and hugs Kia 'til her eyes pop out* Could it be that you've had to listen to me moan and mope all week (especially this morning *shudders*) and are glad I'm bouncey again? LOL

*laughs at Anders* You know, you're the only one who would say that, babe. most people think I'm NICE. And I'd like to keep them in the dark as long as possible, if you don't mind. *punches him in the shoudler* And I told Fred and I'm going to stop by there after school for a few weeks and teach him how to do his job. *grins* Wish me luck. ;)

It could be that I'm just happy for you, you know.

Or it could be that I have money in the office lottery pool, and with everything going so well today, I'm hoping that we win that $204 million. :twisted:

Now if only Kath would announce who's the new Blue Ajah Head!

*BOUNCES* OH THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!!!!

see we could have done school supplies...*grins and swings Lor into a Snoopy Dance as none before has been seen in the King*

*hugs tight* i am so very happy for you sister twin..how could there have ever been a doubt..*grins*

*tosses confetti..blows bubbles and dances EVERYONE in a big happy cirlce dance*

Archived