DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia - A Christmas Tale - Mafia Won

Talya

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so I'm for-real leaving right now, won't be back online for at least 2.5 hours, maybe more.  Possibly not at all till tomorrow night.

I don't know how Talya treats the hammer vote, so I don't know if unvoting would do any good anyway, but I'm guessing it won't so I'm leaving my vote where it is.

• Club Leader

Meesh, I'm dying to know what exactly you mean by that.... care to share?  ;D

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a scum slip. You're too good for that, or it's endgame and it doesn't matter anymore.

Anybody want to save Meercat's butt by letting us know you're the "she?" It wasn't me. And I don't think we can unvote, either, but I'm willing to try if anyone comes forward.

Just so you all know, I viewed in this order: Meesh, Pale, Ellie

Also, I saw Talya wait 'til the deadline earlier this game even when there was a majority.  I'm not sure what she will do when she has set no deadline, but it is stupid to assume that unvoting will do no good.  I think Meesh is just looking for an excuse to keep her vote on someone who is likely townie.  I think you played a great game Meesh, but you slipped up big right there when you confirmed meercatman's accuracy while leaving your vote on him.  I would be very surprised if you are not scum, Meesh.

Oh, and in the event that the mafia wins and Elli ends up being scum...Feel free to say "I told you so," if you're not scum too. ::)

Right now I'm really wishing there was a vig in this game, too, with a one-shot nk or something...  Oh well, there's no use crying over spilt milk, although I'm seriously feeling the urge.

i was gloating. i was right on the money. besides, she said i could lol

I shouldn't be so pissed off at myself for playing like crap my first game but I just hate to lose and I have a feeling Talya is gonna give this one to the mafia when she logs on next.  Afk kicking myself.

EDIT for Led's post:  I really think meercat is innocent and any townie voting for him should unvote immediately just in case Talya doesn't end it right at the hammer.

vote [glow=red,2,300]meesh[/glow]

AFK KICKING MYSELF

hey everyone.  what's up?

just swinging on by to let you know that our dear friend, Meesh, (who informed me that she is indeed the healer in the game.  just fyi), is traveling on a long and perilous journey to visit the extended family, and is unable to post for the next couple hours.  she'll be back soon, but she requests that you do NOT lynch her, as it would upset her greatly. 

now, you may ask yourselves "is this some elaborate ploy?  how is Meesh's brother online, but she isn't able to be? smells fishy to me!" 

fear not, fellow DMer's!  for i elected to stay home out of sheer laziness and strong desire to continue filling my Wii addiction, which cannot be done in a vehicle, nor at my grandparent's house where the majority of my family is now at.  she just called me but moments ago with this information, asking that i would impart it on to you all so that you may rise, and the town shall be victorious!  you cannot afford to lose your healer, nor lose the valuable asset that she is to this game! 

heed my words! 

YOU SHALL NOT LYNCH HER!!!!!!!!!!!

or do so at your own peril....

but seriously, she's the healer.  so leave her be, k? 

thanks!

;)

Since it seems everyone else has gotten 1 postmortem post (haha), here I go. *The ghost of Al Jenn SPEAKS* :D

First of all, Al Jenn suddenly coming out saying Crush is in the same group as him and Rey, after not contradicting Rey's earlier freakout about finding out Crush was a mason....That, while possibly innocent, reeks to me...

Well I guess I don't need to do what I intended anymore, swearing on my honor and the love of my friends and family that I was innocent. Your reasoning was totally right though I think more people should have accused us.

Al Jenn, I just want to say that I was somewhat offended by your comment that basically said, "Here's what the Healer should do.  I know you'll disagree, Meesh, but what would you do, really?"  You do NOT know what I would do or say, you do NOT know if I would disagree with you or not, and I do NOT appreciate you just ASSUMING you know what my opinion of the Healer's night action is.

Well this gave you away to me, then Ellie dying, then your slip, and even more your confession. Sorry I came across as snide, but I stick by my opinion. I'll try not to be so assertive of other peoples actions in the future. I'm sorry and I apologize.

I don't really like you in this game, Al Jenn, and my eye is always on you.  You may be innocent, but you reek of scum.

'Reek' was a little strong, but I will grant I was suspicious. However on the other hand through this game I've come to respect you and it also helped that I went and looked at some other games people have been in. Hope you all do well :D

Well, there may not be a tomorrow, but ok.  Don't expect me to treat Pale as godfather though when no one has explained to me why they think he is *eyes Al Jenn*

I thought I answered it on page 55. I feel it is to long to quote so... Since Elli turned up roleblocker it gives us even more reason to believe Lily. The Godfather seems like a logical role that the mafia would have especially since we may or might not have a tracker and a blocker of our own. Not quite sure what you meant by messing with Lily Wombat. I still think Pale is mafia. I would go into more reasoning but my connections to this world are fading so I don't have much time.

I would trust Rey, Lily, and Mmeesh at this point. I believe there are 3 mafia left, be careful! I also think you guys have moved to fast with Meer and that he will flip innocent. Pale and Led I would be wary of. Good luck everyone and avenge my death and SAVE CHRISTMAS!

::) Oh my goodness, my brother is a total nerd.  I laughed out loud reading his post.  All I told him to say was "meesh is traveling, she's the healer, don't lynch her!" but I guess his flair for the dramatic took over...:D

Anyway, I'm at my grandparents' house now, stealing someone else's wi-fi.  FINALLY.

At Al Jenn, yeah, Wombat's right, the post-mortem post is supposed to be a bah post without analyzing, but Wombat, Locke did do an analyzing-thing as his post-mortem, so I can understand Al Jenn thinking it was okay.

Oh, and I want to [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] too, just in case Talya allows it.  I didn't unvote before because I wasn't anticipating everyone suddenly logging in after I had to leave, and all this stuff going down.  Also, in my experience it's been more common for the hammer to be irreversible than not, so that's why I said what I did--because I honestly don't think Talya's going to accept the unvotes.  She ended day phase before as soon as she was online after the hammer had been cast, and didn't wait till the deadline nearly 24 hours later.

I've gotta go again, need to sleep and stuff, but I needed to check in.  I've invested too much of my time and energy and emotion into this game; I probably would've cried if I'd ended up lynched and the game lost because of it.  I really really really want to win.

Also, in my experience it's been more common for the hammer to be irreversible than not, so that's why I said what I did--because I honestly don't think Talya's going to accept the unvotes.  She ended day phase before as soon as she was online after the hammer had been cast, and didn't wait till the deadline nearly 24 hours later.

I agree with this, i think hammertime has occured already and thought Lily was quite quick to do this.

I take it as what the vote score is when I sign on. So...

Meercat (2) Meesh, Reyoru, Pale, Lily, Wombat

Meesh (0) Wombat, Led

Led (1) Reyoru

You have until Sunday (tomorrow) 8pm. (If I get on and there is a lynch, then it will be so, if not then it will be until 8pm...enjoy ;D

Archived