DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia - A Christmas Tale - Mafia Won

Talya

It's not unreasonable or scummy to want as much information as is reasonably possible before acting.  Provided Lily doesn't give us another target, I'm totally down with lynching meercatman.  I don't see why him flipping scum would say anything about me seeing as I have been saying I think he's scum for a while now.  Also, I'd be stupid not to think about the nk.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not unreasonable or scummy to want as much information as is reasonably possible before acting.

Actually, you're just stalling for time. You took a mighty long time to post now, and you wrote 2 and a half lines - thinking really hard were you? Trying to sound reasonable and innocent? I hope you were sweating as well  :P

Provided Lily doesn't give us another target, I'm totally down with lynching meercatman.  I don't see why him flipping scum would say anything about me seeing as I have been saying I think he's scum for a while now.

Hmmmm.... you reasoning is perfect  ::) Never heard of a gambit? Mafia vote their buddies off all the time to slip beneath the radar - you know that Wombat, you're a clever guy.

Also, I'd be stupid not to think about the nk.

Heh, I thought it was a reasonable aside comment. The tone of your last post started defensively "I'm just..." is a sure introduction to make you look innocent.

You're not fooling me.

It's not unreasonable or scummy to want as much information as is reasonably possible before acting.

Actually, you're just stalling for time. You took a mighty long time to post now, and you wrote 2 and a half lines - thinking really hard were you? Trying to sound reasonable and innocent? I hope you were sweating as well  :P

I'm not stalling and that sounds pretty thin, Rey.

Provided Lily doesn't give us another target, I'm totally down with lynching meercatman.  I don't see why him flipping scum would say anything about me seeing as I have been saying I think he's scum for a while now.

Hmmmm.... you reasoning is perfect  ::) Never heard of a gambit? Mafia vote their buddies off all the time to slip beneath the radar - you know that Wombat, you're a clever guy.

I'm not saying him flipping scum would indicate I'm innocent, I'm saying it would say nothing about me.

Also, I'd be stupid not to think about the nk.

Heh, I thought it was a reasonable aside comment. The tone of your last post started defensively "I'm just..." is a sure introduction to make you look innocent.

You're not fooling me.

Also thin.

I'm kind of more on Wombat's side concerning Pale here; Wombat has good enough reasoning why not to vote at the moment (although he does seem scummy for it) but Pale putting Meercat at L-1 and then asking people not to hammer him...

That really stinks like mafia--trying to prove he wants meercat lynched but not actually wanting to lynch him if he can help it...

If he really wants Meercat lynched, but also honestly wants to wait for Lily's finding, Wombat's course of action makes more sense.  Why vote at all if you want the hammer to wait?  Putting Meercat at L-1 but wanting the hammer to wait (which often doesn't happen because people don't always read) is kind of contradictory; it sounds almost like Pale is trying too hard to prove he's innocent, if that makes sense.

All this, though; I'm more sure that Meercat is scum.

I'm kind of more on Wombat's side concerning Pale here; Wombat has good enough reasoning why not to vote at the moment (although he does seem scummy for it) but Pale putting Meercat at L-1 and then asking people not to hammer him...

That really stinks like mafia--trying to prove he wants meercat lynched but not actually wanting to lynch him if he can help it...

If he really wants Meercat lynched, but also honestly wants to wait for Lily's finding, Wombat's course of action makes more sense.  Why vote at all if you want the hammer to wait?  Putting Meercat at L-1 but wanting the hammer to wait (which often doesn't happen because people don't always read) is kind of contradictory; it sounds almost like Pale is trying too hard to prove he's innocent, if that makes sense.

All this, though; I'm more sure that Meercat is scum.

I was being sarcastic but now that you mention it voting then asking for the hammer to wait is kind of odd.

Meercat has always just been drifting around the fringes, I know Rey is confirmed and damn sure about Lily now, i don't think Meesh is scum, purely because of how passionate she has been about innocents to put up more of a fight. I don't get the vibe that wombat is scum either. I would have voted for either LZM or Meercatman today.

And there's the hammer.  Let us all be crossing our fingers that he's scum, eh?  *is doing so*

Bah, but I don't know when Talya's going to get online next.  I'm impatient to know if we were right or not.

**edit Wombat**

Yup, she was the hammer.

And, Lily...when the thought occurred to me that you might've viewed Elli, I was horrified and really really hoping you hadn't, but it did make sense to view her, to help lay some suspicions to rest and confirm others.  Oh well, at least she's dead though. :D

NOoo im the townie tracker!

Last measure to save myself. IM THE TOWNIE TRACKER!

My findings are as follows:

Night 1: Elli targetted Locke

Night 2: Meesh targetted Lily

Night 3: Led targetted Lily

Do what you will with that but don't lynch me. I will try to find the peice of paper which ive been writing down my list of suspects.

Kill me if you want a certain lose for the townies!

Archived