DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia - A Christmas Tale - Mafia Won

Talya

Don't edit your posts, unless you want Tal coming down on you like a ton of bricks. :P

I don't really have any suspicions at the moment. I agree though, Chrono and Pale are being deadweights. If they knew they didn't have time for mafia, why sign up? Or better yet ask to be replaced if they haven't got time?

Don't believe i said i never had time, pretty sure i have posted more times in this game then you, if you have so much time too play how come you're being so quiet? Thats a mafia tell tale sign.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im voting [glow=red,2,300]Meesh[/glow]. Read my previous posts. More gut than evidence.

I had too go back 14 pages too find your last post over 4 days ago, you are trying to fly under the radar as well it would appear ;)

At present im in favor of voting meercat, simply because his last two posts don't make sense, even the second one which he edited was still strange and the lack of reason for voting doesn't help.

I'm not really sure at all where to go at this point.  It seems like everyone is a little suspicious, but no one really sticks out much.

I'm going with [glow=red,2,300]Locke[/glow] for now but I won't hesitate to hammer someone if need be.  If you're curious about why Locke, it's because it seems suspicious to me that a spammer like him would lurk right up until the discussion with Chrono.

*shrugs*  I wasn't lurking.  I haven't been able to use the computer much this week (my brother has had stuff to do) which has been a little annoying.  It just so happened that that was where the discussion was at when I returned and read through about 80 posts that had happened while I was away.  But I'm back now. :)

Well im in favor of Meercat because of what i said in my last post, but i have difficulty believing he is mafia at this stage.

[glow=red,2,300]Chrono[/glow] he said he was going to read through and post his thoughts, then after Talya declared the deadline he said he would be busy, it could be a real reason but sounds like avoidance too.

Okay, guys...I'm not going to get online tomorrow before I go to work and I'll be getting off work right about when the deadline falls.

So I have to make a final decision on where my vote is going to be now, before I go to bed.

Bah...I'm sleepy.

Okay.  I'm finding Meercat more suspicious than Chrono, but I do find Chrono's actions suspicious, and he has the most votes on him, so I'll put him up at 4 votes as of this moment.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Chrono[/glow]

Well, I will go ahead and vote for [glow=red,2,300]Chrono[/glow] as well. I'm not hugely suspicious of him, but I'm not really hugely suspicious of anyone. LOL and I join the ranks of not being able to vote tomorrow; gotta pick my sister up at the airport.

Define what you believe "too clever" means, and explain why you contribute nothing to the discussion except a vote based on someone else's reasoning.

Well you seem like a cars salesman, slick.

As for voting for Chrono, well mostly he has been lurking and hasn't given us much to analyze. I just wanted to put pressure on him to defend himself so I could then see if he was likely to be mafia or not. Seeing as how several votes have gone his way and he still hasn't come to defend himself, I honestly believe that he isn't paying to much attention to this tread. Which is sad since it now seems more likely he is a simple townie who isn't contributing much.

As for not contributing much to the discussion... This is my first time playing mafia, the links Tayla provided have said that being a minorish townie you should just lay low and if someone is going to get lynched take it, since you aren't that important. Well I've waited around for the experienced players and the finder and all that to do stuff and really not much has been going on in this thread. So with little evidence to go on I've decided to just start trying to get people to talk about themselves (like this, good job meesh ;p) so we would have more information like wombat wanted. Seems like it is working and is a decent plan, the strategies suggested by those links... meh.

Unvote

You and Pale seem to be on the same page so that makes me even more suspicious and for now...

[glow=red,2,300]Chrono[/glow] ;p

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]

Meercat[/glow]

Define what you believe "too clever" means, and explain why you contribute nothing to the discussion except a vote based on someone else's reasoning.

The only reason I'll vote on someone else's reasoning is that this is my first mafia, and I really don't know what to look for in scum, so I read other's views and try to pick one that makes sense, or the one that I agree with. But because I seem to be getting a lot of criticism for voting meesh;

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

• Club Leader

I'm getting really suspicious of Pale at this point, but I'll go with the flow, since the deadline approaches

[glow=red,2,300]Vote Chrono[/glow]

In all honesty, many people are finishing their semesters up at school this week. After tomorrow, they need to join in here if they want to play. I'm really sick, so I hope I'm making sense here. Wolfie's somewhat better, so hopefully, she'll be along soon.

And I'm not getting my notifications that there are replies here..... grr!

Unvote

You and Pale seem to be on the same page so that makes me even more suspicious and for now...

[glow=red,2,300]Chrono[/glow] ;p

Well that didn't turn out how I wanted it to.

[glow=green,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Meesh[/glow]

I talked to much about Chrono and then I just ended up revoting for him. Bleh. Honestly Chrono should be defending himself. I am going to make the assumption that he did tell the truth and is busy. I may be wrong but meh.

I'm not sure if I suspect Chrono or Meesh more.  I don't fully buy Chrono's explanation for his not posting in this thread but then i don't think he'd let that happen if he were mafia.  I remember Meesh doing something early that seemed scummy but I can't remember what and I couldn't find it in a quick skim of the thread.  Guess I'll keep my vote on Locke unless something crazy happens in whatever time we have left this phase.

Bloody, enough people won't be on tomorrow to really change the vote. A vanilla townie is better than a random kill, so I'll rechange my vote again to what Tayla posted. I would recommend you do the same Wombat unless you think we can get enough people to change?

[glow=green,2,300]unvote[/glow]

Archived