DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

I won't say what magical creature I am, but I can offer protection to one of the Charmed Ones. It is limited to a Charmed One and someone else and I can switch what happens to them. Obviously we still loose someone, but it is a way to protect the Charmed Ones. So, if the demons tries to night kill a Charmed One I am protecting it won't work. It only works for night kills.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since we know who the charmed ones are, a day lynch shouldn't happen.  and i think that out of anyone, the charmed ones are the most important to protect during night actions; since they give the most help to us townies.

Alanna, i have to say, i'm curious as to why your just now asking min about her power.  when it is a night action, and brings her directly into the spotlight of the mafia. 

especailly when she said this on page 35 and you posted soon after her.

i'm curious about this because i feel a bit guilty over Cairos getting lynched; as i named the charmed ones we knew about during the night and he was lynched after that.  could be just happenstance, but i still feel a bit responsable for him getting lynched.

in another mafia i'm playing, we are using the below quote to keep up with votes, whose been killed and such; so we don't have to go through multiple pages to find info we might need.  because lily is really good at posting voting list, i think we can leave it out and just update list once there has been a lynch and post it after a lynch and ever so pages of chat

i dont expect the mod to give us this info ;)  too much help and what not lol  so we;d have to keep it up ourselves.

Day/Night 1

Day - Lavinya (Darryl Morris/Innocent) vote: Ellianora, Alanna, Minuet, Cairos, Dragon, Charis, Boopsy, mottlee 

Night - Rey (Jason Dean/Innocent)

Day/Night 2

Day - Boopsy (Victor Bennett/Innocent) vote: Dragon, Minuet, Cairos, Jade, Ellianora, Wolfie, Mottlee

Night - Cairos (Piper Halliwell/Charmed One)

Day/Night 3

Day - Wolfie (The Seer/Demon) vote: Dragon, Jade, Ellie, Alanna, Naeann, Minuet, Mottlee

Night -

Day/Night 4

Day -

Night -

what do you guys think?

we could also all the final vote count for each day so if we need to go back and veiw this info, we dont have to search through 40 pages+ of convo

Day/Night 1

Lavinya (8) – Ellianora, Alanna, Minuet, Cairos, Dragon, Charis, Boopsy, mottlee

Jaydena (1) – Lavinya

Minuet (1) - Red

Cairos (2) - Jade, Lavinya

No vote (3): Wolfie, Naeann, Rey

Day - Lavinya (Darryl Morris/Innocent)

Night - Rey (Jason Dean/Innocent)

Day/Night 2

Boopsy (10) – Dragon, Minuet, Cairos, Jade, Ellianora, Wolfie, Mottlee

Dragon (1) – Red

No Vote: Boopsy, Alanna, Charis, Naeann

Day - Boopsy (Victor Bennett/Innocent)

Night - Cairos (Piper Halliwell/Charmed One)

Day/Night 3

Wolfie (7) – Dragon, Jade, Ellie, Alanna, Naeann, Minuet, Mottlee

No Vote: Wolfie, Charis, Red

Day - Wolfie (The Seer/Demon)

Night -

Day/Night 4

;D  glad you like it lily.  now that i'm getting experience at playing the mafia games, i'm actually wanting to mod a game some time soon.  though i'd perfer to play a few more times to get the hang of it. 

each game i'm playing is very different in style and all 3 have great ideas of how the game plays via Mod creation.

and once the game is done i'd love to peek at the notes; maybe we can co-mod a game or something :)

think i read that somewhere :)  still, even with my limited experience; so far i'd say you put together a good game that is running smoothly :)

i like that you don't have to be up to date with knowledge about the show to beable to play :)

since we know who the charmed ones are, a day lynch shouldn't happen.  and i think that out of anyone, the charmed ones are the most important to protect during night actions; since they give the most help to us townies.

Alanna, i have to say, i'm curious as to why your just now asking min about her power.  when it is a night action, and brings her directly into the spotlight of the mafia. 

especailly when she said this on page 35 and you posted soon after her.

i'm curious about this because i feel a bit guilty over Cairos getting lynched; as i named the charmed ones we knew about during the night and he was lynched after that.  could be just happenstance, but i still feel a bit responsable for him getting lynched.

Erm, what do you mean a day lynch shouldn't happen? You mean we shouldn't lynch anyone tomorrow? Because we definitely should.

Actually, I believe Min first mentioned/hinted at her power closer to the beginning of the game, and I've been wondering about it ever since. I was honestly a bit suspicious of her, which was why I wanted more details. So I'm not asking now to bring attention to her, if that's what you're saying. If I was mafia, why would I need to do that? Anyhow, I don't really think that makes a difference, just as I don't think you mentioning Cairos made a difference. It's not like the mafia forgot who he was until you mentioned him.

Thanks for the recap, btw. It's super helpful, especially with my internet going in and out. Saves from sitting here hitting refresh a million times ;)

nope ddn't mean a we shouldn't day lynch.  i guess what i was tryingto say came out wrong.

what i meant was that since we now know who the charmed ones are, we shoudl be able to aviod a day lynch of one of the charmed ones :)  so we only have to worry about mafia actions against them; which is why they need to be protected during the night above all others

I don't mind being a target to be honest. If it saves a Charmed One then that is great. I don't mind. The only thing is it leaves them a little more vulnerable. Then again since I don't know who Paige/ Jade is protecting I am just guessing anyway. As proof last night I should have protected Piper/ Cairos instead of Jade. Then again we don't know what the Seer's powers are and the demons might have been able to do something else. However, I didn't get a PM saying I was blocked and I am sure Lily would have done that if it had been. I hope I am not blocked tonight we would really be handicapped then.

• Club Leader

Morning arrives again. This morning, you notice everyone is still alive, but, as usual, one of your members isn’t talking. Phoebe is frozen, totally unresponsive, and with a look of utter terror on her face. A tiny amount of her hair has gone white.

It is now Day until Wednesday 10:00 PM MST

(Did this post go through? lol Internet problems here.)

Too much freezing!!!  :-X Well, I think that proves that a demon has freezing powers. No innocent in their right mind would freeze a Charmed One. But, at least she's not dead. I'm sure they froze Phoebe/Pete b/c he's the Finder and they didnt want him to share what he learned. I cant imagine what it means that a part of his/her hair is white now, tho?  :o

Ah crap. :-\ Just wondering if Lily would make a mafia newb a demon? She could have thought it might throw a spanner in the works for us innocents because said newb can always claim 'oh i'm new to this' and have it be overlooked. Just a thought.

I'm still suspicious of Red, but no-one else is on my radar right now.

Deadline: Wednesday 10:00 PM MST

Day/Night 1

Lavinya (8) – Ellianora, Alanna, Minuet, Cairos, Dragon, Charis, Boopsy, mottlee

Minuet (1) - Red

Cairos (2) - Jade, Lavinya

No vote (3): Wolfie, Naeann, Rey

Day - Lavinya (Darryl Morris/Innocent)

Night - Rey (Jason Dean/Innocent), bopsy frozen

Day/Night 2

Boopsy (10) – Dragon, Minuet, Cairos, Jade, Ellianora, Wolfie, Mottlee

Dragon (1) – Red

No Vote: Boopsy, Alanna, Charis, Naeann

Day - Boopsy (Victor Bennett/Innocent)

Night - Cairos (Piper Halliwell/Charmed One), Wolfie frozen

Day/Night 3

Wolfie (7) – Dragon, Jade, Ellie, Alanna, Naeann, Minuet, Mottlee

No Vote: Wolfie, Charis, Red

Day - Wolfie (The Seer/Demon)

Night - no night kill, dragon frozen

Day/Night 4

Day-

Ellianora, i knew i'd become suspect after the whole pete thing if it turned out he was telling the truth; but as i can not go back in time and erase the damage i've done i will just have to accept your suspicion and move on ;)

anyways,

yeah it does seem that someone else has the power to freeze, and that it must be a demon.

the only thing that is bugging me, is that Wolfie (a demon) was frozen and that Cairos came out and said he froze boopsy.

so if Cairos didn't freeze Wolie, then why did the mafia freeze one of their own??

another qeustion is, why just freeze him?  wouldn't the mafia gain more by killing dragon instead? 

It would seem that the mafia was the on freezing people. On the other hand, Red makes a good point, why freeze Wolfie? Unless it was tactic to throw us off. Maybe there's some kind of serial killer-like role (without the killing part :P) that's doing the freezing.

Also, wonder why there was no kill? Mafia just didn't get their PM in, or something else?

There are so many possibilities of what it could be. I do think, however, that Cairos (in his role as Piper) could freeze ppl. It just fits. I think the Charmed Ones do have powers related to their TV show roles. But, I stand by my thought that a demon can freeze, too. And it could be b/c it's to throw us into confusion. Or it could be that that's what happens when 2 actions happen to one person.... hey yea!!! Wait - didnt Cairos say he switched Jade and Boopsy, so that when Pete went to get a reading on Boopsy, he got Jade's character. Two actions were done to Boopsy -- a switching and a Finding. So then he froze. Maybe there were two night actions done on Wolfie. Maybe a vigilante tried to kill her thinking she's a demon, but then the mafia did something to protect her. So two actions = a freezing...

Am I making sense? Or have I been into my Root Beer for too long?  :P

Archived