DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Favorite sport

Im not sure whether Aes Sedai are banned from sports (i beg your pardon Mother) but wat is ur Fav sport?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

calm

calm

curse the darkness on saidin, it made me a maniac for a sec. (secretly rofl)

Sports are fine. I don't play any myself because of a lack of athletic ability. I'm not fond of watching them either. A little known is that people with math learning disabilities like mine have problems following the rules of games. I went to a Braves game once and was bored out of my mind. I couldn't follow anything that was happening.

I usually answer this question by saying "quidditch." :roll: I'm not a sports fan. I don't mind fencing; I tried it once and didn't suck too much, and it's interesting to watch. Other than that, though, I don't really care for them.

Most people swear my favorite sport isn't a sport. I say...BAH! Whatever. *smiles* my favorite sport is RACING. *nods* Specifically, NASCAR. If that makes me a redneck, then I need a new tan line... *laughs*

Guest Majsju

My favourite sport is football. The real deal, not that redneck version where they play a twisted version of rugby dressed up in spacesuits because they can't take a little pain.

I watch more than play though.

When it comes to doing sports, I've played petanque for 17-18 years or so, and I train a little Muay Thai to at least make it look like I'm attempting to stay in shape. I want to take up Kendo, but there's no dojo around here for that.

I also enjoy watching tennis and golf, perfect for lazy sunday afternoons when you're curing your hangover with pizza, a bag of chips and some coke. :D

I love to play Rugby Union during the winter and cricket during the summer. Both games have a great social side afterwards, with a lot of drinks and banter! A lot of fun.

As for watching...it is rugby union. I look at the professionals to see what they do so I can improve my game. I also like watching One Day Cricket. It is much more interesting to watch than a 5 day Test match! However, the Ashes here in the UK during the summer '05 were brilliant!

Archived