DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

update

Liitha

We can do a whole little Tamra/Moiraine scene, Shevara can tell Jerinia to keep her mouth shut, and send her to take the random person to the infirmary after.  The Reds you're supposed to fetch are all in a super-sekrit meeting.  So you'll get to keep your mouth shut on that one as well. :D

Elgee, I think we can make it work.  No one but the Reds knows they are *bonded*, but it would be difficult to conceal that they met with the Amyrlin and she reaffirmed the treaty.  That part will be announced, if only to explain the presence of all the Asha'man in the city.  And heck, Jerinia could be the source of the leak later on if we want to play it that way. :P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...should we poke/pm Covai to let him know the thread has been started or has someone done that already. 

I want to post Geirrin's reaction to landing in the Tower but it would be best if it followed his post.

Yeah, I've been poked. I'm working on the BT aftermath and WT arrival threads simultainiously.

What i need quickly before I post on the BT to check who on the BT side is wanting to be involved in the initial arrival. Considering the aftermath at the BT from Brent's betrayl, i'm working to avoid the "and a few others with him" type post. I've got it just about ready to post though otherwise. I'll check the board again in about 5 hours since people are waiting, and I'll post with who we have. I can always go back an edit a few names in if need be.

(Reference note here, the BT post will actively link to our arrival at the WT, sort of a thread cross over if you will, which is why I want peoples names so both threads are stable. People can catch me on MSN if they want a draft to see what's written so far :D)

PS: Arath a dad? I'm not even sure if he's kissed a girl yet :P

Covai, just remember that there's no rush - we need to stretch this out till the weekend anyway, as we have one member on LoA and another 2 semi-active until the weekend.

Okay, Jerinia posted again so you have the message now. I didn't specify whom i was giving it to so that would be up to you, but Martyn would be one of the last people through the portal, and Jerinia would be gone by the time he arrives, though you could muse that the both of them are six feet tall ^^

So long as Geirrin isn't plastered like he was for the Brent fight ...

Unfortunately he will be sober for this one...such a shame.   :'(

or else the name of the thread would have to change to:

I just urinated on the corpse of my boss...can I see yours  :D

• 1 month later...