DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My 'Wheel of Time' progress

mb

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about buying used from the Amazon market place or something similar? It's nice to support local bookshops when you can, but that's not always possible or practical. Not sure what country you're all in but in the UK I always get my books from Playtrade (like the Amazon Marketplace) and it's so cheap. I got a copy of Shadowmarch, the first book of Tad Williams' latest series, for about £1.80, included postage.

What about buying used from the Amazon market place or something similar? It's nice to support local bookshops when you can, but that's not always possible or practical. Not sure what country you're all in but in the UK I always get my books from Playtrade (like the Amazon Marketplace) and it's so cheap. I got a copy of Shadowmarch, the first book of Tad Williams' latest series, for about £1.80, included postage.

I did right after I posted here,, might check it out next payday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Already read through chapter 17.

Was planning on starting my 3rd time though this series several months or so before paperback release of the last book.

Would be reading a number of my other books up to that time; after finishing this book.

Edited by mb

Finished Towers of Midnight Sunday morning.

Going through a different series right now.

Like I told before, would start 3rd time through several months before the paperback release of last book.

Would start with the prequel like I did with my second time through.

Eye of World and Great Hunt would be replaced with their respective Starscape editions.

Would then go through the regular books.