DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vanion

Vanion

Well, it looks as though Iv been Sashed on the Kin's boards... I was promised a clothing optional Open Bar damnit!

Now somebody get me a bottle of whiskey...

AND STOP LOOKIN AT MY A*S!

Im not a piece of meat!

:shock: And disregard the tattoo on my back which contradicts my previous statement.

*just shakes her head and laughs* More so than White Lightnin'? ;)

anyway, welcome to the Kin, congrats on your sash. Now, play nice and ask for the whiskey. You'll be surprised how much nicer the bottle magically appears that way. ;) I don't take orders well, but we already knew that, didn't we?

very few people do take orders well.

Unless thats what they're paid for, and seeing as i dont sign your paycheque, I dont expext you to take order from me.

...Unless you really want to of course :wink:

*laughs* sugar lips, I don't take 'em from my own warder. He hasn't managed to get me to follow more than a handful of "suggestions" in the last two years. ;) A blue sash, no matter how scrumptous, doesn't stand a chance. *smirks*

Nope. You want to count how many boards I'm an admin on? Nah, means it takes more than that and don't get me started about my opinion of most Ashies, either. *laughs* You won't like it. Nothing personal, of course, I like the people who are Ashies around here. Just a character trait I've noticed among most of them that REALLY drives me nuts. ;)

*Raises a bottle of Canadian Club Whiskey to Tiren and grins*

This is gonna be dangerous Im thinking hehe

Cant you see it all now? Broken chairs, tables, glasses... Dangerous... but FUN!!!

Oh, and I chalk that character trait up to the insanity! lol

*Eyes go blank for a moment, then he suddenly shouts, "Who you calling crazy?!", and breaks the bottle of whiskey over his own head*

...that'll learn 'em... Bastard, call me crazy will he?!

*rolls her eyes and laughs* I'm Irish, Ty, luv, I drink on all levels and don't bother getting drunk. Remind me to drink you under the table when you're out of school. ;)

and yes, Elmin, dear, I believe you are. *grins*

Archived