DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE VOTES ARE IN!!!!!

Naeann

lol so you are the one that came up with that Evil Plan aye, Moggie? That's my girl!! I'll get to work on it tomorrow or the day after love, and will continue for a week from the moment I start so that you aren't robbed of your full week :)

*arches her eyebrow*

Are you winking, Moghie? That's so terribly inappropriate. Next you'll be touching someone and...

Well, let's just say we don't need any baby forsaken 'round here to liven the place up, shall we?

(Barmie, babe, I hope you realize this means once my week is up, I'll be worse than ever...)

*skips in the thread and burries Barma in pink flowers, kissing his cheeks till they're all red and puffed up*

Moggie, did Tinkers and CoL and may I just say, oh magnificent one, you are evil beyond words. Only two done and already I want to slap myself.....

there, did all the Orgs except the Illuminators as I don't think they'd apreciate it much if I did that in their board.

You truly are evil, Moggie and I have a long memory when I want to. And boy, do I want to now.  :P

*Grabs her Badness with Air and yanks her back*

One moment, my dear.

*whistles happy tunes as Elgee gets a flood of pink flowers fastened in her hair and pink ribbons pinned on every inch of her dress's neckline*

Now that's *coughsplutter* better.

*goes to wash her mouth with soap while contemplating a suitable 'reward' for a certain little accepted*

LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!

Oh and you should definately check out Moghedien's nostrils. They are absolutely devine!!

Archived