DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE VOTES ARE IN!!!!!

Naeann

Vemynal:

With 12 votes... Bidder 4 is your winner with this bid...

Bidder four: I'd like to bid on Vemy. He shall not make ANY bunny or lolcat comments all week... no pictures of them either. He also cannot do his emotes. Any time he fails in these tasks he must mention one reason why I am so awesome. None of these reasons can be repeated.

Myst:

With 12 votes.... Bidder 3 is your winner with this bid...

Bidder three: If I was to win Mystica as a slave for a week I would make her make a post on every other ORGs main board about how everyone should love each other and why pink is the best colour. As well as this she will need to skip around the WT boards for the entire week putting pink flowers in everyones’ hair and instead of snuggle-biting anyone she will instead kiss them on the cheek. Finally Mystica will need to mention in every post why her owner is so amazing.  I think I deserve to win this slave because I am just so awesome that you should all fully believe in my ideas.

Kathana:

With 11 votes... Bidder five is your winner with this bid...

Bidder five:

Kathana is insane already, therefore act completely sane. Every post will be well thought out, reasoned with examples to back up her points. No post she makes within the WT will be less than 5 sentences long. She may not use any short forms when she types either, her spelling and grammar will be perfect. She will also make one thread a day explaining with at least 3 paragraphs (5 sentences a paragraph minimum, more is ok if she wishes) her opinions and stance on anything at all.

Sham:

With 11 votes... Bidder one is your winner with this bid...

Bidder one: I'd like Sham to desist of hitting on the ladies and switch his charms to the males, who, in my opinion, have been seriously deprived.

Raeyn:

With 16 votes... Bidder two is your winner with this bid...

Bidder two: I'd like Raeyn to make random arrests around the boards for spelling and grammer mistakes. She may use force, if necessary

Lor:

With 16 votes... Bidder five is your winner with this bid...

Bidder five: Lor believes in chastity. Or she will, for a week. She will slap anyone who mentions ANYTHING that can be construed as sexual, and preach to all the novices and accepted (and equivalent ranked warders) about how they should always abstain from physical contact of any sort, and to everyone in the WT, she shall accuse of being sinners because they might have dirty thoughts. In every post. Specifically attacking the person who posted immediately before her. She may not use the same argument twice.

Nyn:

With 7 votes.... Bidder five is your winner with this bid...

Bidder four: Now, the question you are most assuredly asking yourself is possibly this; Why should I win the most illustrious grand prize that is Nynaeve, when there are surely many others out there who would also like a bite of the proverbial cake!? Well, allow me to answer that question!

I am, (...), also known as , and it is common knowledge that I and aforementioned Nynaeve are

compassionate lovers, and also I am her  husband! It's all in the signs *nod* Not only would her being my slave for a week allow me to experience a new side to our marriage, but it would also broaden everyone's horizons and overall be a good experience!  Now, for the second piece of my proposal; what would I task my new slave with!? There would be much hard work, and no time for rest, if you catch my drift! Yes, there would be much feeding (AND POSSIBLY EATING) of grapes and much

watching of firefly, for we both love it very much all of a sudden. Also, I would make her undergo (WITH ME) a most arduous journey to the realm of Disneyworld, where she would be tasked with having a great time. Hard work, yes, but necessary! Also, I would possibly command her to eat some chocolate, for I know she likes such. NOW. Why would I make a good master, you ask? Well, first things first; I am quite  , a most qualifying quality if you ask me (OR ANYONE FOR THAT SAKE!). I also know the ways of the master and am perfectly fitted for such a task; You see, I am much like a chocolate with filling; hard and brown on the outside, but soft and caramel coloured on the inside, and also very sweet and exquisitely tasty and delicious, and once you have had one bite of me, well, you just have

to get some more. *nod* Also, there is the matter of my insanely insane jealousy, which would result in my killing everyone if I didn't end up with my darling Nynaeve (REST EASY THOUGH, I WOULD KILL YOU MOST NICELY, WITH NO PAIN, POSSIBLY WITH POISONOUS CHOCOLATES, AND YOU WOULD ALL DIE WANTING MORE AND WITH A CHOCOLATY SMILE ON YOUR LIPS).

Now, to top off this lovely pproposal, I have deviced a little rhyme for you;

Man, do I love Nynaeve,

For she is nothing like a sieve

Infact, she's very wonderful,

And not-at-all like a large gull!

With that, I end my proposal.

END TRANSMISSION

Mystery bidder SIGNING OUT

STOP.

Mendorah:

With 9 votes... Bidder four is your winner with this bid...

Bidder four: Mendorah will spam. She will keep at least one thread going in every ajah (that permits it) for the entire week, and she will post only entirely non-sensical posts. She must have at least 1 post over 200 words, and 1 post with only a single word in each thread. She must make at least one post with only a picture, and 1 post where she does her best to spell a sentence (at least 5 words long) without using any letters. She must use symbols to make letters or represent them. Each one of these threads must reach at least 3 pages in length, and Mendorah must be at least the 3rd top poster in the thread.

Jade:

With 11 votes... Bidder four is your winner with this bid...

Bidder four: Jaydena will ban all men from her ajah for the week. She will shun them, have all whips and torturing devices confiscated from her ajah members, and she will make a comment in every post she makes within the WT about how she intends to make her ajah into that of the book red’s. She will also make a public proclamation at the beginning of the week about her intentions as I mentioned above, and will also outline how she plans on doing so.

Dwyn:

With 14 votes... Bidder five is your winner with this bid...

Bidder five: Dwynwen would have to spend the week arguing insane points without using any logic. She will also shun people who try to use logic when arguing against her, and she will argue every point she encounters within the WT boards(private boards excepted).

Nia:  

With 11 votes... Bidder three is your winner with this bid...

Bidder three: For the Lovely Niamh Sedai, I would do two things, first, I would have her make me cookies. Then I’d make her be evil, and for every evil act she commits, I’ll give her one of the cookies that she made, maybe two if she is exceptionally bad. And she’ll be very evil over the course of the week. I shall make her do many deeds, mayhap she’ll go on a bonding spree, and then cut all those bonded loose, perhaps she’ll start doing some mud wrestling, or start dominating all those she calls friends. And I’ll have her start a cult, nothing like a good cult to get mindless minions out of.

Who are these mystery bidders, do you ask?  Would the following people please step forward and claim your slave...

Nyn

Demi

Naeann

Moggy

and

Barm

Thats right.. Barm has swept the boards almost with bids....

He single handedly won SIX people.

Nyn has won two.

It is up to them if they want to relinquish any of their slaves to the second highest bidder.

*strolls back in and claims Vemy with a big grin*

Also, if you have any comments about the auction please feel free to do so... did you like it? Would you like to see more auctions in the future?  What could I have done better? Anything.  Though.. if it's a complaint please do so privately so as to not take away from the fun of the auction.

*smiles at Sham*

Why don't you come here, big boy?  ;)

Oh and Raeyn darling.... you too  ;D

I don't know if I want to relinquish mine. I'll ask them what they prefer  lol and then ignore them and do whatever I want  *eg*

Nyn

so...under the specific wordign of this contract i can both 1) not make any emotes and 2) I can not post any comments of a certain *specific* two types as well as no pictures of those specific two types.

Leaving me able to post motivation posters, nearly any other image in the world

as such...

[move]HA!      HA!      HA!        HA!        HA!        HA!      HA!      HA!      HA!        HA!        HA![/move]

See, this is why this is the only bid I considered nixing. Five sentences per post? That's going to be very hard. I'll have to try very hard to resist the urge to say "Eh, too hard" and just not post for a week. However, that wouldn't be very fair to Barm and his legion of supporters, so I'll do my best.

I'll need suggestions for topics I can write about though. Otherwise, we're going to end up with pages and pages of threads about what I just ate.

That was five sentences, and didn't seem so hard. I don't think I saw any examples, but then I don't think I saw a point either.  A week, right? seven days of topics?  I might have a few ideas for you. *mischevious grin.

I had to count them. Normally, I'm very laconic on message boards, unless I'm making announcements or explaining to the novices why they can't fill the harbor with lime Jello. I'm a pretty lazy poster otherwise.

Crap, that's only three sentences. I think I may have to go post a chili recipe or something.

I had to count them. Normally, I'm very laconic on message boards, unless I'm making announcements or explaining to the novices why they can't fill the harbor with lime Jello. I'm a pretty lazy poster otherwise.

Crap, that's only three sentences. I think I may have to go post a chili recipe or something.

Perhaps you could inform us why some people do not believe that chili should have beans? That should be a few paragraphs, with logic, and points, etc..

Archived