DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MENTORS and MENTEES - sign up here

Jehaine

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah ... don't know what i was doing there  ???

Yes, Claire (Claire) is Mentor to Devrion Olgeer (dragonsworn1991)

Jade, I'll put you up as Perine's Mentor (her novice character Kalinde Yarrah).

Claire, can I give you Nina Berren (ShinyThingsGood)? If so, which character?

Eqwina, I'll put you up for the next incoming novice, as soon as I have those details  ;)

Elgee, I've not RPed in forever and not found much time to get back into it, so for the moment, can you take Selene off of the Mentors list?  Tifa never RPed Iorwyn, so I don't think you need to reassign her unless she comes back.

If Opera is playing Shera, she'll need a new mentor.  I just haven't been able to even read the RPs lately.

It's more RL than elsewhere on the boards.  My 8 year old, who used to be my best behaved child, has decided he's sick of his younger siblings bothering him and has reacted to every little annoyance with hitting.  Which means my 'free' time on the computer when they're playing has turned into snatching looks at the computer in between minding kids.  *rolls eyes*

I'm hoping it won't be like this all summer when the kids are together constantly.

• 1 month later...

Ahh I remember reading and liking posts on Taei Mirel after I got back from my first longterm LoA. Sadly I know very little beyond what Lillian revealed. Vanished her third try at arches. From Caemlyn IIRC. All in all I'd love to RP with Taei's niece even if I'm not her mentor.

Will this niece go Brown, too? Or will all be revealed in the masterplan *curious/intrigued* Welcome back ;D

• 2 weeks later...