DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MENTORS and MENTEES - sign up here

Jehaine

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a booboo with ehotte's - he's supposed to be Lor's mintee, not Jerinia's, but I've already rp'd it. Will see how I can fix it.

Umm... As ehottes is about to make his Meet the Mentor thread, can i make a small suggestion?

Now, i'm just brainstorming here, but maybe Loraine had some sudden business out of the Tower, and Jerinia is filling in for her? She'd get the Meet the Mentor thread for the first post or two, then Loraine could come in and take over from her. For all the other Mentor related stuff, Loraine would be the person for Salena to turn to.

I wouldn't mind two mintees though

That's a very kind offer, Jeh, but I think it will just complicate matters further.

There will be plenty of novices for you to play with  ;D

In fact, I don't think I've assigned anyone to Cleo yet? I'm going to TRIPLE check, but if I haven't, would you take her?

PS: I'm going to split this topic, so discussions take place elsewhere - I want to keep the list on one page where I, and everyone else, can see things at a glance.

Can I make a suggestion to your list? Can we have the character & the username for our mentees, too? I realize I could do some digging and find the character name or username for a character, but it would be MUCH easier if it were all in one place... *bats her big blue eyes* pwease?

Nevermind, you did that already. *laughs and sighs* Newly learned advice: NEVER try to read something important while your husband is babbling about things that aren't... *sighs* Sorry, babe. I got all caught up, now. ;)

Updated the other thread - hopefully it's correct this time  ::)

Q, I'll go hunt down a victim novice for you *giggles*

Have I missed anyone on there? Any new novices?

Tigs, can I ask you a HUGE favour? Can you add new novices on that other list (link: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,35053.0.html ) and pm me as soon as you've sent them the letter and quiz? That way they will hopefully not fall through the cracks.