DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sam's Bookmark store

Samuraiflip05

Hey Kinster's.  Here is the sign up thread.  To keep things simple I ask that you only name a character, and keep details to a minimum.  Any cartoon characters are open.  I will let you know when the orders are sent. 

Ex: Jaydena-Hey Sam you know I like Betty Boop, can I get one with her. 

All requests from Kin members will be filled.  Make sure that the address listed in the Kin Contact list is acurate or PM an accurate address when you place your order. 

P.S. I know I keep calling them 'Orders' but, they are free of charge, a gift to the Kin.   :D

JAYDENA:   Tinkerbell/Betty in Green

MAYLEIGH:  Jessica Rabbit

KELLY:     Stewie/Aurora

JHAENARA:  Ariel

MYSTICA:   LotR/??

TIGARA:    Raven(TT)/Shadowcat(XmenEvo)

BRIDMORGAN:Pinky and the Brain

MMEESHAL:  Tigger

LOR:       Sam Self Portrait :P

Quisalas:  Holly Would/Tarzan

Taymist:   Calvin and Hobbes

Torrie:    Smurfs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*smiles*

Thanks Sam!  but since I already have two of your beautiful creations..i thought i'd let the others have a chance to recieve one!!

and I did laminate the ones you sent me to protect them!!

*pokes jhea and grins*  i already have two of Ariel!!  Be jealous...be very jealous!!!  LOL  I'll try to get pics up soon!

I wasn't going to say "hey, I want..." actually. How 'bout I just say, "I'd love one if you have time, Sam, and I'm not even picky about what you want to put on it. I'll love anything you put your hand to."

Will that do?

*laughs* I'm just really not that picky, I guess. I love a lot of things, so narrowing it down is pretty hard for me to do. *grins* I tell you what... do a self portrait (that's sorta like a cartoon, right? *ducks*) and send it to me. ;) I'll love it, believe me.

Archived