DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia reaches Amadicia! CHAOS! [attn all signed up] Let the games being!

Nynaeve

The life in Amadica has grown too predictable. Holymen and holywomen running around and not doing anything productive. Well it's time for them to do something signiciat - DIE!

Those were the thoughts that floated about. And some other thoughts that are too dirty to utter  >.>

Will the light prevail?

It’s DAY.  

We're waiting for the holymen and holywomen to lynch someone.

Players:

1. Jehaine

2. Sham                  

3. Tay

4. Kara

5. Coren

6. Mystica

7. Crystal

8. Segurant

9. Talya

There are:

Aes Sedai, Warder/s, CotL, Questioner/s, Holymen and holy Women, and Spymater/s.

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch.

Don't forget to bold your votes. Unbolded votes won't count.

Also I might give you a deadline if you take too long in lynching someone, and when the deadline expires, I'll lynch the person with the most votes or declare a no kill. It would depend on how much votes there are against a certain individual.

People who are NOT in the game and wish to post in the game thread, may, as long as they clearly specify that they're not game players in every post they make and as long as they don't do spam posts.

Also, aside from the Aes Sedai and Warders/s, NO ONE is allowed to talk about the game outside of this thread. Do not forget.

AND if someone that got lynched during the day or murdered during the night tries to influence the game I will be very cranky. You can still hover about like ghosts... but no insights on the game.

If anything is unclear, please refer to the rules: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,33194.12.html

May the game begin!

Have fun!

Nyn

Light Mistress

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, you all have one thing in common... you've all been pastered by me to participate. Some more than others. But that's only cause some of you are just way too easy... ;D

*coughs*

So, YEAH! I want to see vile accusations and rumors. I want the dirt! I want falafel...mmmm.....

Nyn

That's really quaint :P

Only your wifey didn't sign up. Her lose :P

People! start voting, deliberating or at least eying each other suspiciously. After all, it's your job to keep me entertained  *wink wink*

Nyn

Light Mistress

*eyes nyn suspiciously* What?? I think it was awful suspicious of her to pester everyone like she did...i think she's gonna bump us all off herself!

*accepts ale off the man in the corner* Hey there ;)

Come on, guys. If you don't crank it up, i'm going to declare night... and I promise... the bad guys won't be as forgiving ;)

And the one who is murdered could be any of you. Do you yearn to wake up missing a vital organ or two?  *smiles sweetly*

Nyn

Vote Count

Sham: Kara (1 vote)

Kara: Segurant (1 vote)

Jehaine: Talya (1 vote) 

Did not vote yet: Jehaine, Coren, Taymist, Sham, Mystica and Crystal.

5 votes to lynch.

Nyn

Game Master

Well now, this is nice and spread out. 3 votes for 3 people. That won't do us any good. We've got to lynch somebody to get any info out of this round, otherwise it's one of us buggered and nobody the wiser. Adds a vote to the Sham stack.

That ought to get us a nice band-wagon rolling.

Ah, the good old badwagon. gotta love those ;)

Vote Count

Sham: Kara, Coren (2 votes)

Kara: Segurant (1 vote)

Jehaine: Talya (1 vote) 

Coren: Sham (1 vote)

Did not vote yet: Jehaine, Taymist, Mystica and Crystal.

5 votes to lynch.

p.s: Votes are a tad too split. We'll see how the remaining 4 vote, but keep in mind that you need 5 votes against one individual to lynch ;)

Nyn

Game Master

hey now, my souvra does NOT look suspicious!! And i know you lassie, I know how devious you can be.

My vote goes to Talya. I 'know' the talents of that one. She's all sweet and moochy on the outside, but get her fires going and it's 'don't cry for me Argentina' but in a global sense!

*nods* seriously

Ah, the plot thickens!!! ;D

Vote Count

Sham: Kara, Coren, Taymist (3 votes)

Kara: Segurant, Talya (2 votes) 

Coren: Sham (1 vote)

Talya: Mystica (1 vote)

Did not vote yet: Jehaine and Crystal.

5 votes to lynch.

Nyn

Game Master