DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New member with a question. ATT:Demandred Valerius

Ok, sorry I'm posting here but I posted in my House board and then waited a few days but no one has said hello or anything yet. Is House Trakand still active? Sorry if I am being impatient, I just wanted to know if anyone from the House is actually around so I can learn more about the ORG.

Thanks,

Syl

Algai

P.S. Just looked up my mentor so sorry for posting this, I'll make it ATT to him. ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww Sweetie.. your mentor isn't exactly active either.  Trakand isnt very active no but you can hang out in Damodred.. it's an active one and they will welcome you.  Mine is Sanche but it's kind of quiet right now but if you go in and say hi people will respond.  As for any questions you have feel free to ask me. :) I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

Guest nephitess

Hey there!! Welcome to the Org. Sorry your house is quiet...but Damondred is hoppin'. :)

Any questions...post them here hun.

Aww.. Welcome hun and dont worry. While it is true Val is just getting active again himself, he won't let down a mentee. ;)

and you should make sure to stop by the Warder's Guild too as that is also your home. :) In fact I will help you..

*Floats Algai over to the Guild on weaves of Air and... *

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,30743.new.html#new

Hey there lil algai

Yes sorry about the no contact thing, last 2 mentees i was assigned i went to great lengths to help but got not a word back and with my RL workload i just didnt see it this time, good to see you my latest pulling in.

thanks to del for making me aware you were about.

*drops a gateway under the guild link leading to the greens bath house*

nothing like hitting the ground running ill have him trained in a week

hey there Syl,

First of all you don't ever need to apologise to post here. It's a public board and just about everyone can post here ;) Even non-members.

Second, Delenn is right, the Houses aren't the only places for new Org members to call home, and as an Algai you got it extra easy as you don't have to go hopping about the 7 Ajahs although we at the Reds do love to see the manhop ;) So make sure you stop by and get to know us. You'll probably be the next to be totally surprised at what you'll find ;) (in a good way... *cast warning glance at Val* shush you). The Warders boards however is your home as an algai and you can post there and pester them Warders and Manshima's to your heart's content :D

Welcome to the WT hon *snugglebites the yummy looking Algai*

I am quite sure that now that Val is here you will find a lot more attention  ;)

Being one of his Aes Sedai, I can tell you that we are really happy to see him back among the living as well! *hugs her Warder*

wow, Val! You are a papa! *ggls* I didn't know you had a mentee.

Actually, I think Val might have been my mentor as well.  I ended up on a LOA shortly after joining the WT....so I might be one of those mentees Val.  :'(

I honestly can't even remember.  *is ashamed*

Any noob can ask to be re-assigned to another mentor as long as there is good cause for it. Like, the mentor disappearing. *nods*

But be sure to ask around before doing that. Some people go on LOA for 5 to 25 days, or longer. If your mentor left an LOA (hopefully) then you'll find it on their Org/member's pages, like in the Warders. Unless they are complete doh's and don't do it.  ::)

do we get assigned a "group/house" thingy or do we just pick and post???  also, what about a mentor??

can someone either PM me, post the answer or post the link to where i can find the answer :D  tankies

hi red, your a novice right? if so pm lor that you want to join the white tower as a novice^^, her name on here is "U4ea"

she usually updates on sunday and will put you into a house and assign you a mentor. She has a 6 month old baby so plz be patient with her if shes a bit behind^^

In the mean time feel free to visit house damodred whatever house your assigned too^^

yeah i'm a novice :D  i'll just PM her.  i can see the boards and all and i've posted in them ;)  i didn't know if there was a thread you posted in or what.  i understand about RL responsabilities.  if anything she should be getting sleep when she can eehhehhe 

thakns guys and i'll make sure to visit all the families (especailly the active ones :) )

Archived