DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I promised Clim i would visit....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*tries the assorted brew's handed to her*  *hic* Ahh so that's why the band is a fun place eh... *sits down before she starts stumbling*

I see alot of familiar faces.  Just haven't met Corki and Dragon yet.  Nice to meet you both. :)  Nice org you have here Corki.

Just haven't met Corki and Dragon yet.  Nice to meet you both. :)  Nice org you have here Corki.

Thanks. :) And I mainly lurk at the WT, and if I post, it's a rare event. It may be me, but I lost interest in the WT once I reached the der'manshima all those years ago.

well look what the cat dragged in!!! Nae!! *slaps the Yellow on the back and hands her a brew or 7* Welcome to the Org of insanity, Sister.

Corki, Le Chief El Bandido's, has the MG Brew. The thing we all crave and hunger for but little cheap brat that he is he only hands that out on 'special' occasions. He also has a Spiel, but that's another matter....

Dragonlover you have to watch out for. She's so yummy and huggy that you end up spending night after night snuggling her before you realise it. She got the secret weapon, that one. Sneaksy little Archer. *nods*

CLIM!!! *grabs her little Infantrybrother and shakes him up and down* Good job you!! :D

Silly infants and Cavvers....lol

They forget that not everyone knows our lingo.

RLO=Regimental Liason Officer(In charge of training new recruits)

RR=Raw Recruit(New trainee's in the band)

Hope that helps.....lol  ;)

PS-hiya, how ya been?  ;D

Archived