DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*joins*

Floating

Guest nephitess

*bounces and pokes the noobie*

Welcome!!! we love new people and i'm sure Lor or Twinnie will be around to welcome you and give you a sash!!

*hugs*

Welcome to the Kin...  :D    Nephi pretty much said it...  you'll get an official welcome soon.

Tell us a little, or a lot, about yourself if you want...  whatever you want to share...  :)

I hope you have fun and join in whereever you want!

Hey there & welcome to the Kin! :D

*wraps a blue sash around Floating's hips & kisses both cheeks*

Come on in and get cozy! We like new people! :)

...and I'm sure Twinny will be by with your knitting needles pretty soon!

Wow!  That was so fast!

*twirls around, showing off new sash*

Thank you so much!

Hmmm, a little/lot about me. Well how about some random bits of information about me.

Well, I'm 27, I'm an lover of fantasy books (obviously the Wheel of Time is on my list of good books).  Basically I joined the site because I'm looking for friends, and a way to procrastinate some more. :)  Seriously though, I found that I'm developing a need for more and more friends, so here I am, collecting as many as I can. ;D

I guess I'd describe myself as a bit quirky/dorky.  That's even how my friends describe me too.  I have a lot of odd/dorky hobbies or at least they are dubbed so by my friends.  I love baking (though my friends never make fun of that hobby when it's snack time), it's my absolute favourite thing to do in my spare time. 

I like to collect Mix-tapes (Mix-CDs now) from my friends.  You all remember Mix-tapes, right?  They're just collections of songs all put onto one tape/cd.  Back in the 80's and 90's it's what you gave that special-someone when you wanted to give them a gift, but you're allowance couldn't buy anything but a blank cassette tape. *lol*  Anyway, I think they are fun, especially when they're from people from other parts of the world.

I love origami, and that love extended into napkin folding. Yes. Napkin folding. I'm an expert.  *laughs*

I am a morning person.  My body just wakes me up naturally at 6:30 or earlier.  No alarm clock needed.

I think potlucks are the epitome of parties.

And I don't own cell phone.

Good enough to get you all started? :)

AND.. Yay!.  Knitting needles.  I've always wanted to learn!.

Guest nephitess

*NOOGIES the dork* ;)

LOL..we are glad you joined us!!

I"m from Van, BC. I am in Idaho right now going to school. I love the WOT books as well and other titles!

if you ever wanns lear how to crochet..just let me know. ;)

Welcome to the Kin hun!!  *huggles and pokes*

I so remember mixed tapes!!  LOL  I remember making them when you broke up with you boyfriend too.  Put all the ballads you could think of onto one tape!!  :D

*lol*  I just got noogied!  *lol*  Thanks!.

YAY!  Tigara!  You're here too!.

I so remember mixed tapes!!  LOL  I remember making them when you broke up with you boyfriend too.  Put all the ballads you could think of onto one tape!!  Cheesy

Oh, yes. I can relate to that too. *lol*  :D

*bounce tacklehugs Floating*

Hi Kiddo!!  I'm Twinnie!  Sorry to be late to say hi..but here I am and OH!!  here are your very own shiny BLUE knitting needles used for poking and FUN!!  *grins*

I'm a bouncer and you're a floater?  That's gonna be fun!!  Now I gotta say..we are just going to get along famously!!  I LOVE potluck dinners!!  OMG...so many things to try and JELLO!!  (I'm a Swede LOL)  and actually you are gonna fit right on in here!!  We tend to all be crafty creative people with a variety of odd hobbies!!  LOL You just missed our annual Craft exchange!!!

In fact..we do exchanges every month!  Different themes and reasons!  I usually post a sign up near the beginning of the month...for April it is our SEED BULB Plant Swap!  Still time to sign up..if you want!  :D  The exchanges are voluntary,if you want and are interested!!  OH>>be sure to tell us when you birthday is too!!

*giggles*  I"m a font of information!  We also have a poetry challenge between the sashes this month!  You'll find info on your sash board!!

*pokes Float and tickles*  WELCOME TO THE KIN!!!  *kisses her forehead*  We are sure glad you joined in!

*gives Floating a welcoming poke with PURPLE knitting needles*

Welcome to the Kin! 

*sneaks up behind Myst and pokes her, too, because it's been AGES since I've seen her or spoken to her, then runs away, giggling*

Hiya Flo! *hugs* welcome to the Kin.

We love newbies and it seems you will fit right in.

I personally also love to cook.

And bake, but it has to be from scratch. For some reason I can't for the love of me get a box mix to turn out right without burning it or making it dry lol I had my boyfriend, Staffy (he's in the Kin too), make some box muffins for me last week so they would turn out good.

Archived