DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Random errands.

So I was eating leftover spaghetti and the board wasn't posting my History lesson #2 and I accidentally posted it twice. My bad.  So now I need something to post here, and you know what? I do need some errands run. So here goes, extra credit for all ya'll White Tower ladies.

1. I need a signature, but I find the illuminators board too daunting, for I am at heart a shy soul.  So I ask you brave members of my Temporary org a favor. Find for me a signature somewhere. I will leave this entirely up to the discretion of whomever creates it. I'm not picky at all. Just remember that I do my best to entertain you every post, and would appreciate your best in this effort to find me a sig.  Your efforts will be rewarded with super duper CoL points.

2. I need to connect with the DM community somehow. I'm not a big fan of ICQ or AIM, but am willing to roll up on either. Let me know which one is the best for chatting up my fellow DMers and by all means hit me up on e-mail. I'd like to get to know ya, I don't bite. generally.  Also if there's a chat room a lot of DMers hang out in I'd love to know it's general whereabouts.

3. Finally, apparantly I need a new org, as my precious CoL technically is not one.  I'd love some advice on this. Not that I'll take it, just that it'd be fun to recieve it. Why does one org rock and another not rock? Que?

Oh, and sorry my history lesson was so short today, but my power was out for like 4 hours tonight and I ran out of time. I promise the next one will be better. Also Skech will be in it, as it involves the BT, so huzzah! *pounces Skechy before he can be pounced*

JD,

Temporary

1 will see if i got some inspiraton leftover from my red sessios earlier, later :P

2 either or if you really desperate enough to talk to a icly noob :P AIM nick is Tanitsja, um need to check the icq later, to lazy atm

3. you love the brown so why not just join them and become a brother..

*wanders off back to msn chat*

1. Someone else can do that!

2. As already mentioned, MSN. It may eventually drive you crazy, unless you are at crazy already.

3. Several options. Go back to your thread on the newbie board and be bombarded by the Band and the Wolfkin...or skip that completely and just join the Band of the Red Hand. 'Cause we rock!  8)

yeah I'd have to say join the WT... cause I'm in it so its automatically cool. But besides that, its where most of us oldbies gather anyways. Its like a stedding. If we leave for too long we wither and die.

as for a chat, you can try www.mirrorsofthewheel.net/chat not many people go there anymore, but I am :D And for you others.... how about going there and making it a real chatroom again.

*shivers as he thinks about ICQ* yeah other than that try MSN. I might see about downloading it onto my roomie's computer. If I do its degeneratexxx@hotmail.com

right now all I have is Yahoo... dudewheresmybus

WT is the way to go *nods in an uptight way*  :P

*jumps on The Don's lap* Tell him about the chocolate hottub at the Phoenix Lounge ... and the FBW's ... and the SAS's ...  ;D

Justen...

Near the top where there's a bunch of words in caps, click "PROFILE".  Then on the left under "Modify Profile" click "Forum Profile Information.  Almost all the way down is a "Signature" box.  Put this code in there:

[img=http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n164/Aryalil/Sig%20Guild/JD2.jpg]

And Save... and there ya go.   I believe you can add up to two lines of text on top or bottom (or both) when you have a pic in there, if you want to.

Edit:  Guess it'd be good if I actually put the code in there...

Archived