DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekly duties.

Well I think the first week of my rule has gone pretty well.  You all look to be studying and all.  I did notice one thing though, you seem to have too much time on your hands for nibbling honest folks and smacking people with Fish.  Therefore I'm adding to your class schedule.  Now I know you're busy and I am nothing if not fair (and handsome).  So these will be simple history classes.  Sometime during the night or morning on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday I will post some White Tower History.  That way you can take it in during the day and have most of the evening to think about what you've learned.  There may be a test over the weekend so pay attention.  Otherwise just kick back and let your temporary Amyrlin teach you some stuff.  Here's the itinerary for the weekly classes.

Tuesday: The Kidnap of Kathana the Amyrlin and how Justen Diablos saved the White Tower.

Wednesday: Wonderous tales of the Brown Ajah as told by Justen Diablos. Volume 72 the Dark Rise of Yveva.

Friday: A tale of two Towers, and how a war was averted. (by Justen Diablos)

So there you have it.  I expect you to be attentive, and also to bring me Orange Juice if my throat gets dry.

Earn points by writing essays on what you've learned from the stories.  You can either post these essays on the end of my tales or simple e-mail them to me at ge_white@yahoo.com

Now these points won't count toward anything here at the Tower, they will go in a file back in the Fortress of Light and will perhaps someday keep you from getting tortured to death.  Those who do an exceptionally good job may even be allowed to join the Cult of JD. Though that would be a high honor indeed.

Enjoy the week, learn, and make yourselves better Aes Sedai.

JD,

Temporary.

I dunno, that... sounds like a lotta work. Can't I just not take the test and you can give me like a C+ just cause I was there for most of the White Tower history? You're a horrible Amyrlin... making Aes Sedai work! We never get our hands dirty! *sniffs and goes to shampoo his hair*

The Don

Red Brother

Actually, that's kinda of true, seeing how I was a PART of that history.

The tradition is to make the Novices and Accepted work. Aes Sedai just sit around sharing pudding and scoffing.

I'm behind you JD!! Think it's high time these lazy twits get some honest work done! *nods*

of course, I as Head will supervise. Dilligently (that's my new word of the month).

I've been working! *pouts*

What? You think lounging around in diaphenous dresses and "educating" Algai isn't hard work?

Do you have ANY idea how long it takes to get my hair so shiny and soft? Well? DO you? *huffs*

And I have to oil my whips and sharpen my knives - that's work too.  Not to mention getting the odd bit of blood off them. *glares*

Alright Red Ajah, you seem to be on the ball. I'm going away for a nice little four day weekend. But whilst I'm gone I give you full permision, for whatever that's worth(technically nothing), to whip these Sedai into fighting shape.

JD,

On Vacation starting...

NOW!

Archived