DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Thats right folks, come and sign your names up right here!!

*Points to a sign up sheet on the table in front of him*

Sick of training RPs with nothing else to do than mimic weaves? Want to have something to do that wont increase your chances of being corrupted by the taint? Ever wanted to see Saidin get used for something besides explosions and killing? Well sign up right here!!

(Note: I make no promises concerning the corruption, occurant or otherwise, of anybody signing up for this. I also make no promises that there won't be a few loud explosions, or the odd fluffy bunny being destroyed by a holy hand grenade)

Once we have a minimum of 4 sign ups the fun begins.

Soldiers, Dedicated, heck, if you Civilians want to sign up, come and do it!!!

As for regrets, I doubt it ;)

(Note: My personal beliefs concerning the outcome(s) of signing up and participating are in no way binding, be it legally or otherwise)

*Whacks Kalthandrix*

No hand grenade for you!

But this is open for ANYBODY. Civilians, Soldiers, Dedicated, Asha'man, Attack Leader, Storm Leader, M'hael, you can all jump in.

One rule though, rank will play NO part in this :P

Dashiva, possibly. You'll have to see. :twisted:

I'll have the post up this afternoon (probably about 4 hours or so from this post). Like i said though, rank will play no part in this. Everybody will be on equally uneven footing.

Guest Estel

allright...if the oldbe'd are aloud in I'll come...

lol...

remains wary of all the tiny messges and will not claim responsibilty for Isha's actions

Guest Dalinar

I doubt that it's too late guys, the thread says it's open to all and Covai seems to be quite welcoming with any and all involvement. I say just jump in! ;)

Dali/Ben.

Yes you can still join.

So far the teams are:

Lord Cabbage-Head's Team

Noy

Ged

Jocelyn (Yes, she's a woman :P)

Isha

Drenn

Young Potato-Boy's Team

Vykor

Midar

Rion

Nakor

If anybody else is interested in joining, hurry up :P I'll leave it for another day or two, but it'll be best if we can get at least four a team, trust me on this one ;)