DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What would you do if I joined the Kin? (seriously.... sorta')

Mystica

So Tay tells me this is a super relaxed, no pressure type of place. With my list of duties I can't handle another membership that requires you to be overly active but I could use a place to just sit back and relax whenever my time table might allow it.

The real question is though, how many of you would be running to the hills if I joined? lol

Yes, im serious, I'd like to join if I can do so without risking upsetting anyone for not being too active or even going long periods of no activity. Just thought it might be fun (for me) to have a place where I have no responsibilities.

*puts earplugs in* Shouting and screaming can now begin ;)

*shouts and screams*  ;D

MYSTYYYYYYYY, woo hooo  8) 8)

*hops into her Souvra's lap and rummages*

*pokes with red knitting needles*

Twin and/or Lor will be here soon to say hi etc. Stay!! Good girl  ;)

EDIT:  jfc, there were no posts when I started replying... you fast replying bishes!  I guess Welcome then, Myst!

*runs for the hills*    :P 

I don't think anyone would be upset by you not being super involved.  We are definitely relaxed.  There's an "absolutely no drama allowed rule"... for everyone/every rank.  We're just here to hang out and enjoy each other.  There are projects and discussions, but you're in no way obligated to take part and no one (that I know of) counts their points really.   :)

I honestly don't venture out too much past my Ajah at the WT, partly because I don't need to and partly because I have trouble splitting my time between different groups.  This is the only other place I spend time at and I like it.    :)

Not sure that helps...  but there we go... lol...  good luck with whatever you decide...   :D

Guest nephitess

*runtackles myst* I would love it if you joined up!!

Like they said..."no drama" is our rule here. *nods*

*bounces and pokes Myst with her green needles* :D

Vodka?  Oh the bribes....

*looks at Mystie, arches an eyebrow over twinkling eyes, taps teeth with her red needle* 

So you want to join the Kin huh?  *collapses in a fit of giggles and hugs Mystie*

This is a side of you not seen to often dearie!!  As for running for the hills and screaming...only for a picnic and because Horn is going on AGAIN about an orange sash!!

Seriously though, this is the best place in the world!  *smiles*  No stress, no worries, no drama...but there is a lot of caring, laughter, fun, friendship and interaction!  And Ursula is absolutly right!  We miss our Kinsters when they aren't around!!!  *hugs Mystie*

Now..I could sash you and do the official welcome thing...*laughs* but our Elegant Eldest really likes to do that herself!!  LOL  I'm sure she'll be along in a bitty bit to do just that!  *winks*  since I got carried away in excitement with Stef this morning..we better wait for her!!  *giggles*  but..let me show you how our knitting needles work..you'll soon have your very own shiny blue ones!

*starts poking Tay, Nephi, Staffy, Ursula...and grins*  See how that works?

uh uh *nods solemly, listening to Twin* right, uh uh. Oh I get one too?? *observes closely*

um Twin.. ya' missed a spot (or 20) *points at Tay*

I get to use my Souvra as pin cushion, how cool is that? LOL !

Staff!!.... *faints* you're alive? WOW...... *starts rummaging into his shirt all over* Now where did ya' hide Leane?

Nephilove *snugglebites her beautiful vixen* ;) Didn't know you were here too. *rubs hands in anticipation for the um.... fun..... we'll have....... shifty look at the old ones*

Is that the proper term for Seniors? Since the top is the eldest, the rest of you are just old? *chuckles*

I know Lor is alergic to drama, that's one major reason I was considering this for some time now :D

Know what ya' mean Jhae, I don't venture much outside my Ajah and the Band either. Mostly due to time constraints, but yeah.

LMAO Jayde, no I wouldn't beat ya' up! At least, not if you were to start singing 'the hills are alive' and wore a proper sound of music outfit ;)

TWIN!! me thinks Jayde needs a poking?? she looks feeling a bit left out, honest.... *angelface*

Guest nephitess

LOL...Myst you'll enjoy it here i promise. *nods* Everyone here is laid back and not stress. we have fun discussions and are involved in the communities we live in. We do exchanges and stuff as well.

*nibbles Myst* please stay..*puppy dog eyes*

Guest Stefania Sedai

C'mon, Mystie, we'll be blues together! I'm in so you gotta stay too!

*pokes everybody withing reach with her blue needles*

*pokes Mysty again... lots*  :P Be nice. No pin cushions... poking only, no stabbing  ::)

Now see? Didn't I tell you it was a fun place?  ;D

Staffy you're just turning up everywhere... where's Leane?  :D

*pokes Twin and Ursula*

lol, allergic is a good way to put it. ;) I break out in hives... seriously...

*smirks* and no bad-mouthing the Eldest. It might work for the MoN, but it'll get your ass banned around here. I'm nice, damnit. Why do I have to keep telling you people this stuff? ;)

*grins and wraps a bright blue sash around Myst's hips and kisses both cheeks*

Welcome to the Kin, Myst! :)

Now, was that Staff or was it my imagination?

furthermore... did he mention vodka? And did he mention where it was being hidden? I really need some...

woa! thanks Lor :) I knew I'd be Blue in some form or other....

*sashays in her sassy sash around the room*

um Lor??? Where's my pokeythings?? They been poking me and I only have Tay to poke back with.... :-/

and no bad-mouthing the Eldest. It might work for the MoN, but it'll get your ass banned around here. I'm nice, damnit.

oh yeah, you're super nice LMAO!! *ducks*

*eyes Jhae's Red needles*  :o hey!! I always knew you had a Red streak, missy ;) I gotta' get me some of those too. *plots*

Guest nephitess

*BOUNCES AROUND* WOOOOT!!!  *bounces into myst* Oppss :( i got a little over excited there. LOL

Twinne will gove your Needles when she sees you have been sashed. *nods*

*nibbles Myst again* ;)

Welcome Myst.  *Complete's here earlier requests of poking Jade so she isn't left out....and poking his stalkee 20 times so she knows I am still here*  :P

And Myst, it is VERY laid back here.  As a matter of fact, there is only one other place I have advanced further in with no dedicated activity, and that is the Ogier.  I think that is because I haven't Snoppy danced Twinnie enough....lol.

Archived