DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dipping my toes in the river...

Shendare

...hope I don't get swept away! (Gee, those sound like song lyrics in the making. Hmm...)

Well, I've been back at DM for a few months and feel I pretty much have the Org side under control. So, I've submitted my first bio for my first RP character ever, a future Warder.

Looking forward to learning a lot and having fun RPing!

Welcome!  I'm sure you'll have fun with your Warder character!

I'm Nyn. I have a Sedai, A wolfkin, a Children of the light and a really underused Trolloc  LOL

So, if you want to RP sometimes, poke me!  ;D

Nyn

Welcome to the RP! I just posted your bio up and as soon as it is approved I will send you a welcome letter and you can being your warders training. Come down and say hello and introduce yourself down on the warders boards. We love new people. -Crystal

Welcome to the RP! I just posted your bio up and as soon as it is approved I will send you a welcome letter and you can being your warders training. Come down and say hello and introduce yourself down on the warders boards. We love new people. -Crystal

Just your friendly neighborhood *poke*. 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I finally ran completely out of excuses and justifications for putting it off. My first RP post is up in Tar Valon, "New Shield for the Flame".

I didn't see a note anywhere saying it was required that the first post be in the Warder Yard, so I started him off just outside the city, to give people a chance to get to know him a little and see if anyone wanted to bump into him before he gets sequestered away in the training grounds for the next few years. *laugh*

and as i said...just let me know if you need help with anything...is willing to extend the mentorish hand down here too ;) and is coming to enjoy having a couple rps going more steadily to occupy me in my up moments of day