DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RL Pics thread

Jaydena

Much like a KoL meet, where EVERYONE has a Tiny Plastic Sword or three on their person :)

I don't have any really good recent ones - just haven't gotten around to taking many!  But I do have this one I took to show off my lip ring a few months back :)  And I found this one taken on our trip to Phoenix/Honeymoon.. I need to figure out where the ones from my mini-meet (with Greens.. sigh *giggles*) got to.

Randomly picked pics. LOL

Which naturally means I picked them very carefully  ;D

My Yellow costume which i'm very proud of. No, I didn't make it. Not good in that sort of crafts. However I went through hell and back to get it... so i'm proud of it :D

lookingup2.jpg

Rare occasion. Me without my glasses. You better hit the save button ;)

(observe the nifty eyebrow and nose piercing *g*).

NoGlassesMe.jpg

Me on a sunny day. So naturally, i'd be indoors  LOL

Also  *sniffles* my long lost ring. Ah, good memories.

width=640 height=480http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m91/Nynaeve28/Close%20ups/IMG_2894.jpg[/img]

Nyn

Oh I want to play *winks*

IMG_0229.jpg

This is only about a week old.

IMG_0189-1.jpg

Me in my natural state :)*points to Nyna* Yours is on the left two! Most people put it above their right eye.

width=640 height=480http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/Fatallyyours00/IMG_0178-1.jpg[/img]

Me with my oldest dog Sadie. She is three

CRW_9726_RJ.jpg

This one is the oldest, but it is me and my girlfriend Becca

Like I said I am glad you understand. I always tease one of my girlfriends because she has all her piercings on one side and all but one of her tattoo's. I always ask her how she doesn't fall over!!! It drives me nuts!

.... Tiara... you shave? *g* I need to go reread your personal info thingie because now I can't remember your age. 

OOo I wonder what she is plotting. 

*starts thinking of Misery*

*looks down at his ankles and begins to sweat*

I think all the ladies should post additional pictures *shrugs innocently*