DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Stumbling Soldier VI - Brawl Time!!!!

Corki

noooooooo! *dives across the room to knock the bandy out of Chaelca's hand* Whew! that was a close one. You nearly went and poisoned yourself. I'm assuming from the constant drinking and partying that you didn't realize what you just about did.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anything my consumption of MD has increased as of late.....although, I'm drink some now....and I've got tons of medicine in me....for headache, cold and sinus stuff....fun fun, huh? Although....staying up til 2 a.m. last night probably didn't help anything.....tis amazing what happens when you get carried away talking to someone.....lol!

Guest Froix

A typo, most probably. *nods*

He must have meant Brandy.

*drinks more Bandy*

Aaah! Now how can a drink so agreeable to the senses be poisonous!? :roll:

A typo.

Guest Froix

*shakes head*

Never gonna happen.

Jeez! Jea! Go easy on the readin' will ya? Too much reading has given me headaches in the past.

*hands Jea Brew Tea*

* decides that she won't drink the Bandy ... as a cav' member has forced her into drinking so much Bandy a few times ago (in a place where he thought he was safe) *

*scowls hard at Horn*

*really hard*

LOL

Guest Froix

That's good to know. :wink: Happy readin' Jea!

*sighs heavily at Chae' decision*

Arggh! So close.

Bandy Mary, Perhaps?

I had better be....I have to teach piano tomorrow and that requires being able to think straight and deal with young kids that are easily distracted.....*sighs* The two students I have tomorrow are well...they're good students....they just need to learn to concentrate (which is next to impossible for a 5-6 year old I do believe).

good luck Jea '

but u master the scowls skill ...maybe they won't dare not being concentrate ? LOL

*looks to the Bandy Mary*

no Bandy EVER AGAIN !!!!!!

*goes on washing her mouth with flaming shots*

Archived