DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Stumbling Soldier VI - Brawl Time!!!!

Corki

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cadsuane

*strings Horn up over a bonfire*

*fries eggs on his armor*

*puts them on a hamburger*

*hands it to Oz*

Guest Cadsuane

*gasps* :shock:

DO you want egg on that? How about some bacon? I think you're almost roasted enough... :twisted:

But yeah' date=' the rule is that either in an established brawl OR an established brawl [i']thread[/i]. *nods*

Um...not quite true. Band Guideline 10 states:

10.1 Assault against the M-G, U-C, and XO will not be tolerated. If these valued leaders of the ORG are attacked, or assaulted in any way shape or form, the offender will be punished for attacking a Senior Officer, at the officer’s discretion.

10.2 Assault against a C-G, B-C, or RAL will not be tolerated as well. The first offense will first result in a spot fine, the second offense will result in a trial.

10.3 If assault upon the M-G, U-C, XO, C-G. B-C, and/or RAL occurs during an established Bar fight, or general brawl, no punishment can be given. An established bar fight is one that has 3 or 4 posts of constant brawling, with the person being attacked one of said brawlers. If the person is not already within the fight, a spot fine or trial may be issued, depending on severity of the crime, and frequency of crimes.

10.4 All RA’s are holding a position of honor within the band. Any assault upon a RA will result in a spot fine, unless a brawl or general fight is going on, as outlined above. No further action than a spot fine may be issued for this instance.

So, in my eyes, looking at it, Sei'Cair can be given a spot fine. Even though the title of the thread suggests brawling, we are currently in a lull of the storm.

But yeah' date=' the rule is that either in an established brawl OR an established brawl [i']thread[/i]. *nods*

Um...not quite true. Band Guideline 10 states:

10.1 Assault against the M-G, U-C, and XO will not be tolerated. If these valued leaders of the ORG are attacked, or assaulted in any way shape or form, the offender will be punished for attacking a Senior Officer, at the officer’s discretion.

10.2 Assault against a C-G, B-C, or RAL will not be tolerated as well. The first offense will first result in a spot fine, the second offense will result in a trial.

10.3 If assault upon the M-G, U-C, XO, C-G. B-C, and/or RAL occurs during an established Bar fight, or general brawl, no punishment can be given. An established bar fight is one that has 3 or 4 posts of constant brawling, with the person being attacked one of said brawlers. If the person is not already within the fight, a spot fine or trial may be issued, depending on severity of the crime, and frequency of crimes.

10.4 All RA’s are holding a position of honor within the band. Any assault upon a RA will result in a spot fine, unless a brawl or general fight is going on, as outlined above. No further action than a spot fine may be issued for this instance.

So, in my eyes, looking at it, Sei'Cair can be given a spot fine. Even though the title of the thread suggests brawling, we are currently in a lull of the storm.

I didn't attack her she attacked me. What am I supposed to do? Go up to her and ask her very nicely not to hit me anymore like a good little boy??

Whatever.

*grabs Froix's chair just before getting bashed*

You don't want to do that just yet... :twisted:

Goldeneys said:

I didn't attack her she attacked me. What am I supposed to do? Go up to her and ask her very nicely not to hit me anymore like a good little boy??

Actually... :roll:

yeah!! :twisted:

*laughs maniacly then speak with the Voice of Authority*

Spot Fine!!!Goldeneys, title your thread "I'm a good boy, please don't hit me!" And give me 2 Jak o'the shadow verses about Jak's evil wife!

At the time, we weren't brawling, as it is refering the previous incident. Plus, if I remember correctly, you can ask for a trial over this...if you want to...or you can do the spot fine and get it over and done, and then get back to brawling!

*bashes Sei'Cair towards the Spot Fines board*

Archived