DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Stumbling Soldier VI - Brawl Time!!!!

Corki

Corki stands outside a newly erect building after the fun and games of the last Stumbling Soldier thread. The building glistens in the mid-day sun, showing off its newness and splendour. Across the door is a shiny red ribbon, and in Corki's hands is a pair of scissors. Corki opens the blades of the scissors and goes to cut the ribbon. Corki addresses all the Band Members, and any passer-bys, standing before him.

"Band Members, and Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to welcome you to the Band of the Red Hand's general tavern again, The Stumbling Soldier. Everything is clean and tidy after the mess in the last Tavern! A wide variety of Battle Brews are available, including Marshal-General's Special Battle Brew, Combat Cognac, The Cavalry's Bandy, Infantry Brew, The Archers' Flaming Shots, Cherry Bomb Brew, Brew Tea for our non-alcoholic drinkers, and good old fashioned Battle Brew.

"So, once I have cut the red ribbon, please enter the Tavern, and one of our Band Members, most likely to be me, will pass you your chosen beverage! So, without further ado, I am pleased to announce that The Stumbling Soldier is now open for business, and Brews shall be served!"

Corki cuts the red ribbon, and rushes inside before the Band Members squash him, and stands behind the bar waiting to serve!

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*whips out three shot glasses, pours some Flaming Shots into each, gets his small blow torch and sets alight the drink*

*to finish things off, Corki slides some fresh ice cubes along the rim of the glasses, to give a cold feeling as the fiery drink is drunk*

There we go! 3 flaming shots!

*grabs a Battle Brew for himself*

Read the fact I did it afterwards! And if you drink it fast enough, you will get the coolness on your lips, and the burning on your throat! ;)

*pours Northie a Brew, making sure there is no large head on the drink*

There we go! One mug of Brew poured perfectly!

*sips his own Brew*

One biiiiiig mug of Bandy coming up!

*Corki quickly hunts on his shelve for the biggest mug possible, walks over to the Bandy tap, places the mug underneath and flicks the switch so Bandy comes flooding out*

As the saying goes, only a Cavalry member knows how to pour the perfect mug of Bandy! And just as well that I am your barman here!

*Corki monitors the flow of the Bandy, and flicks the switch when the mug is about to overflow*

*the mug is left so that the Bandy can settle, before Corki slides it over to Sei'Cair*

There we go! The perfect mug of Cavalry Bandy!

I go off to do some work, and everyone comes charging into the watering hole!

*hears the first order from Danya*

Right, one Flaming Shot on its way!

*tosses a shot glass behind his back and catches infront of him, grabs the Flaming Shot bottle, and pours it in. Corki then lights a match, and sets the drink alight, letting it burn, before running an ice cube along the edge. Slides the drink towards Danya*

Drink up quickly to get that cool feeling on your lips and then the burning sensation as the drink hits your throat!

*looks at Amalasan*

Cherry Bomb Ale, you say??

*rummages about to see if he has some, notices it, and then grabs a larger than normal mug, and starts pouring the red ale into the mug*

*hears a call for an Infantry Brew*

One Infantry Brew comin' up!

*as he grabs a mug for Kristine, Corki flicks the switch on Amalasan's drink, and passes it to him*

One Cherry Bomb Ale!

*slides the mug in his hand under the Infantyr Brew tap, flicks the switch so the Brew pumps out, grabs a quick swill of his own Brew, and watches the Infantry Brew fill the mug. As the mug is about to overflow, Corki closes the tap, and slides the mug towards Kristine*

All done! Now, what sort of May Day has everyone had?? I have been stuck in my University Library for 6 hours revising hard for my exams! I now wish I had never decided to do 8 set texts, but I will get through it! 2 down, 6 to go!

*grabs a shot glass, twiddles the bottle of Flaming Shots in his hands, before pouring the drink into the glass*

*lights the drink to give it a fiery affect, and then runs an ice cube around the edge of the glass to cool it down*

Drink it quick, or you won't experience the fire on your throat with the ice on your lips!

And no bar brawls lately...but expect on in the not too far future! ;)

*sips his Brew*

Soon is soon. Give this a few more pages, get a few more drinks inside of us, wait for me to give the word go...and brawl! All rules go out the window, bar the NO SPILLING BREW Law!

*sips his Brew*

Soon is soon. Give this a few more pages' date=' get a few more drinks inside of us, wait for me to give the word go...and brawl! All rules go out the window, bar the NO SPILLING BREW Law!

GO!!!

*punches heinrich in the nose*

*actually understands what Corki said*

ohhhh oops, sorry

*helps heinrich up*

Archived