DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Stumbling Soldier VI - Brawl Time!!!!

Corki

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*is pretty sure she had something to say but has since then completely forgotten what she was going to say*

Wow....amazing how hard it is to think when your head hurts this bad....I'm gonna go lay down and maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to convince dad to not make me mow.....I'm far from fit to that today......*makes her way to somewhere to sleep slowly, hoping she down't collapse first*

Guest Cadsuane

*makes note - Night is female* :wink:

And I think it's BANDY that puts hair on your chest, not Battle Brew! :D

*hands Jea a nice brew tea and an Advil*

Oh....my dad's doing a pretty good job of making feel worse...he's mad at me because I won't mow when I'm half out of it, dizzy and have a humongous blinding headache that hasn't gone away with advil.....so, time for more rest looks like.

*laughs*

Welcome to the madness that is The Stumbling Soldier Tavern. Usually it is peaceful in here, unless we are brawling, which is our physical exercise!

*slides nighteyes a M-G Brew through the chaos*

Enjoy the finest Brew in the Band! ;)

*is jarred awake by the sound of BREW THEFT*

YEP!!

*jumps into action*

EVERYBODY FREEZE!! NOBODY MOVE!!

*eyeballs the crowd til she spots the thief*

DANYA!! SPOT FINE!!! Title your thread "Brew theft does not get 2 snaps from me." And I want you to rewrite this poem to include pictures where ever you can instead of the words. 5 times!

"Little miss Danya

sat on a barstool

attempting to steal brew away.

Along came a Red Arm

not falling for Dan's charm,

And confiscated her brew for the day!"

I used advil liquid gel caps and it really only dulled the headache for a while.....if it doesn't get better today I'll try excedrin...that can work miracles too.....I slept nearly thirteen hours last night and could still sleep some more.....wow.....

Try a compress, Jea. Hot or cold which ever you prefer. I have a gel mask that goes in the microwave for 30 seconds whenever I get a killer headache. It's wonderful!! Wish it would work on my face right now...

*goes to take another pain pill, praying they kick in soon*

Guest Froix

*walks in, sees that Bandy has run out (no surprise)*

Jeez!

*rolls in a keg of Bandy and starts serving*

Uhmmm... yeah, ok, something like that, Chae! It's just a fancy name for something you stick on an injury!! It doesn't have to be square or white though... I imagine it depends greatly on the injury. And why am I explaining this to you? I would have thrown the dictionary at my daughter for asking me that!! :wink:

An easy way to make one you can heat up (for your headache) is to just fill a sock with rice. Rather ghetto, I know, but it works!! or if you prefer cold, you can just use a cold wet wash cloth.

Well, right now I've got excedrin, dayquil and a sinus allergy decongestant in me...so I'm good for a while. And, another thing that usually helps me out is taking advil with caffeine (as in some kind of pop)....strange but true...its the same way for my dad.

Archived