DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Allow myself to introduce... myself...

Artos

Alright guys, I've been buzzing around DM for a few weeks now since I heard that RJ was sick. It was terrible to here of his passing and I thought I'd try to get myself a bit involved here.

I'm a college student in Ireland. I started reading WoT probably 10 years ago and I've started rereading them since RJ's death.

I'll try to do some DM exploring on my own, but any tips would of course be welcome.

See you around...

Artos.

A couple of tips - the Orgs are community area's where you can hang out and socialize with people, chat about various topics and such.

The RP side of DM is the lower half of the forum, there will be some RP folk through soon to help you out there.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask or send me a PM.

Welcome to DM!

Feel free to post any questions that might arise here, and someone will be helpful and answer them!

Barm has pretty much explained the basics of DM, so get ready to be swamped by DMers selling their ORGs and Divs to you! Like I shall do with the Band of the Red Hand ORG! 8) If you love music and travel, the Band is the place for you! There are regular discussions, as well as other activities like brawling, drinking Battle Brew, gambling, bashing each other over the head with our ORG Game based on the roll of dice, general posting and much much more! It's the place to be here at DM! ;)

Check out the Seanchan if you love the world of entertainment as well!

But whatever you do at DM, have fun!  :)

Look around the orgs and see what they are about, many of them will have a thread just for the new members. Feel free to post your own thread and ask your questions. Each org has its own way of having people join. Be sure to ask once you get there.

Guest Stefania Sedai

Hmmmm....is that an Austin Powers reference I see???? A DMer after my own heart!!! We are thrilled to have you! Hope to see you around the Band!

Glad to see you chose the BAnd, great Org, and I'll see you there.

I would like to put a word in for the Wolfkin to, we're fun loving, lovers of TQ and chilli, what more could you want. Oh and you can join more than 1 org, though I would advise not joining too many at once, unless you have all the free time in the world...lol

Also delighted to see you joined the Band, it should be lots of fun. Look forward to having you start your training on Monday.

I'll second Talya though and invite you over to the Wolfkin as well. Its very relaxed and plenty of TQ. We umm... what do we do again? Oh yeah... drink and party  ;) Hope you're enjoying DM so far.

Archived