A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Members: Read this first!!!!

Far Dareis Mai

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

*stabs Wes*

Welcome, oh Sultry Sir! You shall enjoy this SG known as SG quite well. And don't worry...if we can handle Lily's...activities...we can handle you. ;)

+10 points for you!

Rouge will be along soon with a PM for you!

Welcome Wolfie!

I don't really have much of an official party line yet, but as Newbherder is my job to inform you of a few things:

1. A photocopy of your butt must be PM'ed to Barm post haste.

2. Pick on ed as much as possible. In fact, start a thread pointing calling attention to his many faults and weaknesses, and I'll give you a point for each one I like.

3. Don't listen to lily and blindly follow her into her faction! SG is about nothing if not freedom of choice, to stab whomever you wish, whenever you wish.

*stabs with the official Shiv of Welcoming*

One of us, one of us, one of us...

2. Pick on ed as much as possible. In fact, start a thread pointing calling attention to his many faults and weaknesses, and I'll give you a point for each one I like.

Is this an open invitation or what?

You'd better be kidding about the first one. The one thing anyone who doesn't know me, needs to learn quickly is that, I'm violent. So, making this wolf mad is a dangerous move. So, seriously you's better be kidding. Picking on Ed? Can't i beat him senseless instead??? Me lurvs...to do that! And third, i will so listen to my mother. :P Another thing. I'm blunt, and if i don't like something i say so.

Archived