DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Members: Read this first!!!!

Far Dareis Mai

Guest Far Dareis Mai

*stabs* Welcome to Shayol Ghul! This thread is geared to answer some of your questions about this ORG.

So how do I join?

Post on this thread, and you will be added to the member list once you start accruing points. Once you are on the member list, to remain a member, you MUST POST ON THE ROLL CALL THREAD EACH MONTH! If you do not, you will not be eligible for receiving points the following month.

Why do people keep stabbing me?

That is Shayol Ghul speak for Welcome! It’s time to be scared when you aren’t being routinely stabbed, believe me.

How do I accrue points?

Post! Make threads, post on threads, participate in Gray man tasks, Worship our monthly Dark One, suck up to the people who can give out points...the sky is the limit! The more activity you have, the more points you will get. The more points you get, the higher up in rank you will move.

How do I see how many points I have?

Here is our official member/rank list. It also gives the amount of points you have, who belongs in what faction, and various awards they have won. http://sgorg.wikidot.com/points-page'>http://sgorg.wikidot.com/points-page

What are Grayman tasks?

Grayman tasks are covert ops that you can do to gain points and levels. These levels can be used in certain games we play at SG. To view which Grayman tasks are available, go check out Thakandar after I give you access. ;)

So who is the Dark One?

The Dark One is an honorary position within Shayol Ghul. Each month I choose two or three of the top posters, and the upper level members place a vote. The person chosen for Dark One places up a Dark One thread (which you have the option to participate in for a goodly amount of points), and the Dark One also gets a point bonus at the end of the month. It’s good to be Dark One. You want to be the Dark One…

What are Factions?

Within Shayol Ghul, we have three factions. A Faction is a group within our Org that you will represent when you do various activities. When you get 50 points, your activity and involvement in the Org will be reviewed by the Faction Leaders. They will decide whether or not you have earned the right to be accepted by the Org, and will invite you into a Faction. If you decide that you do not want to join the Faction you were invited to, then you must apply to the Faction of your choice. They will review the application, and if you are not deemed worthy, give you tasks to prove your worth. We have little use for couth, here. ;)

Is there anything else I need to know?

Sure, but a big part of SG is finding and experiencing things out for yourself. We are a rough bunch of people, and if you come in to this place expecting fluffy bunnies and happy kittens, you are probably going to get offended quickly. We are stark, opinionated, fun loving, rowdy people who while on the outside seem gruff and apathetic, are very loyal to one another, and to Shayol Ghul.

Who is Who in Shayol Ghul:

The following is the list of the staff portion of our Org. These are the people in charge of all the extra layers of SG.

**Please note the parenthesis are what each of these people are in charge of, so if you have any questions regarding that topic, hunt them down, and ask them!

Cosmicpanda: Org Leader

Verbal32: Shadowspawn Faction Leader (Grayman Tasks)

Dragonsworn1991: Shadowspawn Chosen (News)

Naeann: Black Ajah Faction Leader (Thakandar)

Alaksuleiel: Black Ajah Chosen (Newbies)

Moghedian: Dreadlord Faction Leader (Wiki)

Ed2funy: Dreadlord Chosen (Caption Faction)

And lastly, have fun! There are a bunch of oldbies lurking around, but SG is primarily an activity based Org. Everything you need to know about our org can be accessed through our Wiki.

Please visit: http://sgorg.wikidot.com

There you will find our points page, archives, rules, ranks, artsy stuff, portfolios, and all kinds of other nifty stuff.

If you would like your own portfolio, or have any questions regarding this Org or the wiki, please pm me so that I can give you instructions.

If you are new and have any questions, feel free to pm/email/msn me. If you are not new and have any questions about what you see here…ask the person in charge of it! :P

Do not spam this thread, do not ask questions on this thread. This is for new members to post and officially join the Org. If any current members have issues/questions regarding the content of this thread, seek me out via pm.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Far Dareis Mai

Yes! Welcome! *stabs*

Go ahead and start posting, post on the roll call thread for this month, and I'll have Ubel add you to the membergroup. Let me know if you have any questions! :D

Archived