DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Members: Read this first!!!!

Far Dareis Mai

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Far Dareis Mai

Hey I love the spam and all, but could you please limit your posting on this sticky to one post per new member? It's getting difficult to sift through all the posts and see who has actually signed up.

If you choose not to listen I'll simply delete all your posts on this thread until you get the hint. ;)

I appreciate it! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Far Dareis Mai

Welcome! Look for a private message in the next day or so. It will have details about our Org. Also please post on the Roll Call thread. *stabs* ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm, maybe wolf whistling is a good idea.

Greetings Dark One and all your AMAZING, exceptional and brilliant administrators!

-Attempts to use compulsion weaves on all in the room before realising she can't channel.- I am requesting, most humbly that I be allowed to join your esteemed ranks.

Goes to post in the roll call thread, hoping no one stops her....

Guest Far Dareis Mai

I warned you to not spam this thread. Your posts have been deleted and if I catch you at it again I'm going to start taking away points. You are welcome to make one post per new member, but keep the spam off my sticky.

I humbly swear my soul to the Dark One, and swear service to all the people of Shayol Ghul, who are just simply amazing and ultra, ultra cool! *stabs himself to show loyalty and then stabs the next peson who posts*

am I in now?

Archived