A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Members: Read this first!!!!

Far Dareis Mai

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Stabs everyone*

know this is my kink of org!!!! ;D[/color]

Well BaLefire, welcome aboard and just let me start by apologizing for what I'm going to be doing to you. I really didn't want to do this to someone so new, but you've really made it just too hard to resist. Please don't be frightened off (at least not until I'm done with you), and just go with it. It will be over soon, I promise.

In the above post, you obviously have misused the word 'kink'. While many here indeed are quite kinky, I believe the word you are looking for is 'kind'. Carry on :)

Guest BaLefireP

*Stabs everyone*

Well BaLefire, welcome aboard and just let me start by apologizing for what I'm going to be doing to you. I really didn't want to do this to someone so new, but you've really made it just too hard to resist. Please don't be frightened off (at least not until I'm done with you), and just go with it. It will be over soon, I promise.

In the above post, you obviously have misused the word 'kink'. While many here indeed are quite kinky, I believe the word you are looking for is 'kind'. Carry on :)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

My deepest apologies to everyone! As I did not mean to say that. :-[

Thank you for pointing that out to me Aust. :)

*Stabs everyone*

My deepest apologies to everyone! As i did not mean to say that. :-[

You are quite welcome, my good chap! Now then, to continue, you must always remember to capitalize I, as it is a subjective pronoun referring to yourself and is conventionally capitalized.

Guest BaLefireP

*Stabs everyone*

My deepest apologies to everyone! As i did not mean to say that. :-[

You are quite welcome, my good chap! Now then, to continue, you must always remember to capitalize I, as it is a subjective pronoun referring to yourself and is conventionally capitalized.

Is that better?

Perfect! I believe your spelling and grammar have improved drastically! You may now carry on, feeling confident of your sharpened communication skills! Go forth and spread your grammatical correctedness, knowing that I shall henceforth not correct you. :)

Guest BaLefireP

Perfect! I believe your spelling and grammar have improved drastically! You may now carry on, feeling confident of your sharpened communication skills! Go forth and spread your grammatical correctedness, knowing that I shall henceforth not correct you. :)

Sadly, you will probably have to correct me a lot more in the near future. :D 

Grammatical correctedness. Grammatical correctedness....

What on earth have you actually just done to the English language?

Grammatical correctedness. Grammatical correctedness....

What on earth have you actually just done to the English language?

I thought it had some fitting irony ;)

Archived